napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion most welcomed

itswhatever

next monday will have been the fourth week since i've been off mini pct. currently still on mk677 mid way through third bottle.

i've ordered my next three months worth of GW & SR, dropped the s4 though i like it for strength gains but i deal with low test already and though its slighly supressive it defintiely felt pretty shit mid-way through i was in the 300s (got blood work)

anys ways i wanted to use march for last month putting a little more weight on, before tigthening/sliming down so the opinions want is should i just start when i plan to cut down a little or take these last two weeks of march to start easing in to using the sarms ?

next monday will have been the fourth week since i've been off mini pct. currently still on mk677 mid way through third bottle.

i've ordered my next three months worth of GW & SR, dropped the s4 though i like it for strength gains but i deal with low test already and though its slighly supressive it defintiely felt pretty shit mid-way through i was in the 300s (got blood work)

anys ways i wanted to use march for last month putting a little more weight on, before tigthening/sliming down so the opinions want is should i just start when i plan to cut down a little or take these last two weeks of march to start easing in to using the sarms ?

I would say start the sarms when they are going to be conductive to your goals, which would be when you want to cut. That way you'll get the most out of them for cutting which is exactly what those sarms are best for

I would say start the sarms when they are going to be conductive to your goals, which would be when you want to cut. That way you'll get the most out of them for cutting which is exactly what those sarms are best for

i know its the responsible thing to do it's just after trying sr and gw for the first time like i can say i miss being on them which explains me being anxious to start but i will listen and wait because i do want to get the most out of them lol

i know its the responsible thing to do it's just after trying sr and gw for the first time like i can say i miss being on them which explains me being anxious to start but i will listen and wait because i do want to get the most out of them lol
yes bro, never waste time and money... i completely understand being anxious... fuck, we all are at all times but the ones that succeed are the ones that are controlled and disciplined... remember that and you will go a very long way bro

Top Bottom