napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

noob intro

Daveb8573

I'm 43
5'10
205lbs
13% body fat
I've been on TRT for 4 years. 200 test cyp wk, HGG 250 2x wk, Anastrozole .5 twice a week. No cycle experience other than TRT.
I am getting ready to do my first blast, I'll definitely post updates, labs, and talk about progress as I get going.
After much thought and research (thanks Dylan) for the awesome YouTube channel. I've decided to go with the following compounds and dosing:
250 test cyp wk split mon and thurs
300 Deca wk split mon and thurs
.5 Anastrozole M - W - F
I have dostinex on hand just incase.
I'll run this for 12 to 14 weeks and will post updates.
I am looking to gain 15 pounds of clean and going to try and keep as much of it as I can. I am in no rush and that's why I'm keeping the doses low.
Any advice or input would be great!
Here are my most recent bloods while on TRT
68f892b237c7250196ec5c831d253eeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's your first blast, try something simple. Up the test and try some mast 600-800mg a week and tbol 50-60mg a week for 5 weeks. That should yield some great hard clean results.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

First blast you really shouldn't be adding other compounds. Stick to higher dosed test only and add some sarms in.

Here is what I'd do. Get the sarms from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test C 500mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg ED
1-12 RAD140 w0mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK677 25mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

First blast you really shouldn't be adding other compounds. Stick to higher dosed test only and add some sarms in.

Here is what I'd do. Get the sarms from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test C 500mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg ED
1-12 RAD140 w0mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK677 25mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
This really isn't his first cycle though. He's been on test for 4 years. That's why I think upping the test, adding mast and tbol would be great. Simple and easier to control than deca or other harsher compounds

I tried upping the test last spring. I doubled the dose. The first 2 weeks I felt great but then became bloated as hell and felt like shit. I've since learned that I could have had an E2 problem. My thinking for introducing the Deca was that I could dose it low and keep my test on the low side and get a good blast over time. I also have issues with my left knee and I'm hoping the Deca smooths that out as well. I grew up as a catcher in baseball and my knee could use some lube.

you don't need HCG until last 4 weeks of a cycle, but honestly if you are trt you wont need it at all. it mainly helps when you are coming off cycle and helping your nuts rebound but you are trt so it really is a moot point

First off, thanks for the thorough intro. FOR ONCE, a new member provided us with sufficient info, so kudos on that :).

Secondly, you most likely had a problem with e2 during your first test only blast (when you upped it to 400mg/wk) if you didn't increase your anastrazole. I would personally keep the blast simple and go 400-500mg test per week with 0.5mg adex EOD for 12 weeks. You should be pleased with the results.

If you're going to add anything else, some sarms, such as lgd-4033 10mg a day would do nicely.

I only use the HCG when my nuts start to disappear. Typically I'll go weeks and weeks without it.

I only use the HCG when my nuts start to disappear. Typically I'll go weeks and weeks without it.

Yes. It's perfectly fine to start HCG around week 6-8. Just a low dose and then up it when 2-3 weeks before stopping.

This really isn't his first cycle though. He's been on test for 4 years. That's why I think upping the test, adding mast and tbol would be great. Simple and easier to control than deca or other harsher compounds

i agree with the tbol for sure, thats a really good addition but i cant see the point in mast here with his body fat at 13%... in that case, he would just need proviron... mast is not for everyone and if your not in range, then your losing the majority of its benefits...

I tried upping the test last spring. I doubled the dose. The first 2 weeks I felt great but then became bloated as hell and felt like shit. I've since learned that I could have had an E2 problem. My thinking for introducing the Deca was that I could dose it low and keep my test on the low side and get a good blast over time. I also have issues with my left knee and I'm hoping the Deca smooths that out as well. I grew up as a catcher in baseball and my knee could use some lube.

bro, one reason why you had extra estrogen problems are that you have been using hcg this long... bro, you really should not exceed 4-6 weeks of continuous use and you went for years... that alone can increase estrogen but when you run it after that long with other compounds converting to estrogen, well, you see what happens... i do like your plan with the lower dose of deca a lot... its going to be a nice cycle... i have a couple additions here that will absolutely be tremendous for healing purposes as well as lean muscle gain, fat loss, preventing muscle wastage, energy etc.. you can get all your sarms and ancillaries and www.sarmsx.com

here is the blast layout....

1-16 test cyp 250-300 mg week
1-16 deca 300-350 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 dostinex .25 mg e3d
1-16 proviron 50 mg day1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom