napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No Test drop sarms

Dustybottoms

I am looking for a SARM that won't drop my test or libido. I tried mk2866 and I started getting great gains but it hurt my libido and test, even on TR therapy. If there are any out I'd love to know. Thank you.

That’s very unusual brother ... where did you get your sarms? Ostarine is not very suppressive at all..

I got it from Enhanced Athlete. The research I did on Ostarine was that there could be a big test drop after a four week cycle. I felt it after 3 weeks. I literally felt my libido go away.

Well bro... that doesn’t surprise me at all.. enhanced athlete are known of selling bunk products.. it’s difficult to really know what you were taking, as REAL ostarine is not even suppressive if ran 4 weeks or less...
For the future, I recommend getting your sarms from a quality source like sarmsx.com...

Hmm...I thought they were pretty reputable. I appreciate you getting back to me. So would you suggest anything?

Maybe get blood work done, just to be sure that your estrogen is within range... because we don’t really know what exactly you were taking...

You could then try some real sarms... what are your goals?

I got blood work done 3 weeks ago and I'm perfect all the way around. I don't have any real goals. Just looking for an edge. At 40 yrs old ya need a little help. I've been taking IGF-1 and MK677 the past month and that is amazing all on its own, but I want more.

Nice!!! I'm about to watch the Aragon race now. I'm assuming you're a Rossi fan...I mean who isn't. He's a beast! What does he take??

Nice!!! I'm about to watch the Aragon race now. I'm assuming you're a Rossi fan...I mean who isn't. He's a beast! What does he take??

Yeah bro... he’s a real legend! I’m glad he’s already back... he’s had a really speedy recovery..

Top Bottom