napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

newbie cycle

kolornote

Hey been watching you on youtube. I am 38 226 lbs been on trt for about 2 months taking 150mg test per week havnt seen much progress. I am interested in sarms or have you ever heard of sustanon or test cypionate and what would you recommend me take for a first timer. Any info or advice would be helpful. Thanks.

LMFAO!! have i heard of sustanon or test cyp? really bro?? i mean, you wrote me for help and you are asking me if ive of these???? i dont even know what to say to you... i dont... thats a fucking insult

Hey im sorry i am new to all of this. I did some more research. I am thinking of taking sarms testalone with my TRT dose of 150 mg per week. Is this a good idea. I want to shedd some body fat and gain some muscle. Thanks for all you do.

Ever heard of testosterone?

OK, let's get to it. Please lost your full stats.... And why did you go on TRT?

I am 38 226 lbs 5 11 and prob 18 body fat. Been working out for 2 years. Im on trt because my test levels were extremely low. So dr put me on 300mg every 2 weeks. Im working hard to shedd more body fat but looking for some help to make gains. Intrested in taking testalone. Thoughts

What does your nutrition look like? Diet needs to be in order first or Sarms wont help that much. Not only must you eat the right kind of foods, but more importantly you need to be eating the right AMOUNT of the right kind of foods.

Check out the forum sticky titled NUTRITION 101.

With a TRT dose of 150mg, your test levels must be around 800-900. This is more than sufficient to see progress if workout and nutrition are in order. Once they are, Sarms will enhance your progress and results.

Also, my doc had me on 300mg every 2 weeks as well. I switched to 150mg every week instead. Felt better and results were a little better as levels were stable.

Im doing keto diet now. To help shed fat. Im in canada so my test levels are in different mesurements im at 7.7 nmol/L

I am not a fan of keto myself. My gym performance drops significantly when i drop my carbs below 180.

Focus in the gym should be on progressive overload..adding more weight to the bar each week on compound lifts. Hard to do on little to no carbs.

I went from 25% BF to 10%BF and never had to drop my carbs below 175. I am a big fan of a well balanced nutrition plan and dont believe in eliminating or omitting any macronutrient.

How long after injection did he test you. If you are on bi weekly injections and he tested you 12 days post injection that explains it

I was on 200 bi weekly for 2 months and i did blood and it was at 200. So now he put me up to 300 bi weekly so i wont do my next bloodprob for a couple months.

Test levels around 200 after being on 200mg every 2 weeks does not sound right.

You missed my question...how long after your injection were the bloods drawn?

Every other week injection protocols are crap, i know because that is what my doctor had me on. Same thing, he would draw bloods 12 days post injection then scratch his head and wonder why my test levels were below 300. So he increased my dosage to 300mg, small improvement but not much.

I came to this forum, educated myself then suggested a once a week protocol of 150mg to him as well as blood draws 72 hours post injection. All of a sudden my Test levels were coming back around 900-1000.

It all has to do with the half life of Testosterone, the peaks and troughs.

The dr checked my blood 2 months after being on 200mg bi weekly. My level went up to 200 from 74. See extremly low test levels i have.

Your still not understanding my question.

How long after your last injection did your Doctor draw bloods? The answer can only be between 1 and 14 days if your on a biweekly injection schedule. If you injected today and drew bloods next Sunday, that would be 7 days post injection.

Something isn't adding up here. At 100mg per week test dose (200mg every other week), your test levels should be way higher than 200 unless he is testing your blood about 12 days after your shot and before your next injection.

That raises another issue. You need to be having weekly injections, and not every other week....so you can have more stable blood levels

Top Bottom