napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to steroids and Sarms. Need advice

Solid

Height: 5'9
Weight: 85kg's
BF(last I checked):13%

Hello I have been lifting weights since I was 17. When I started I was on and off but for the past 4 years I've been rather consistent. However at the moment I'm not training as I'm giving my wrist time to heal(sustained an injury). I've actually put on some weight which I want to get rid of. Any help?

So... In July I met a friend that said he would give me some steroids and that they're good, they help you build more muscle and increase strength etc And so in August I got onto Susta 250 only for the first 4 weeks then I added on Oxybol(50mg) (which I took every day for 30 days and during the same period I shot Deca once every two weeks whilst keeping susta 250 shots coming every week. I did this until end September. This whole time I was also taking an AI(Anastrozole) and after I finished my little cycle I took Horny goat weed(4 weeks) and Tamoxifen(2 weeks).
I must admit I saw some really amazing gain and strength. However the acne I got after was not amazing, I'm still try to get rid of the acne. If any one has a solution on how i can get rid of it please help.

I was thinking of getting back on cycle but I think I need to get some advice seeing as I'm still learning all this. Basically I want to get big and ripped or at least some definition.
At the moment I have(left over from my last cycle) Susta 250, Dbol and Deca. How would you advice I take these, Do I need to add anything else and after my cycle on these can I bridge with Sarms? Or are there Sarms that will give me Amazing gains?
What AI should I be taking on cycle and what PCT should I do?

Sorry I've written so much, just want to learn before I mess up big time.

Thanks

oh boy, here comes that train...

you've already messed up.

1> First cycle not test only.
2> No liver support while taking orals
3> Woefully incomplete pct.

BTW, your "friend" is a fucking idiot.

Have you even run bloods since to see where you are at?

oh boy, here comes that train...

you've already messed up.

1> First cycle not test only.
2> No liver support while taking orals
3> Woefully incomplete pct.

BTW, your "friend" is a fucking idiot.

Have you even run bloods since to see where you are at?

Damn! I should've done more research.

I have not run any bloods, I don't even know what that involves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! Should have done my research.
I have not run any bloods and I don't even know what that involves sadly

Be prepared for some constructive criticism. Definitely not an advisable cycle or pct as stated. I'll let the more informed handle where you should go from here, But take their advice they know their shit.

Be prepared for some constructive criticism. Definitely not an advisable cycle or pct as stated. I'll let the more informed handle where you should go from here, But take their advice they know their shit.

Thanks Joe. That's what I need some constructive criticism and advice, it helps.

cant advise anything without bloods. privatelabsmd has the female hormone panel to start with.

Thanks Joe. That's what I need some constructive criticism and advice, it helps.

okay bro, FIRST rule with use... you need bloods PRE, MID and POST cycle... how on earth could you know how things are effecting you and working etc.. without it???? DO NOT use any more steroids, sarms etc. without doing this... here is the link to the blood test...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

if you've been on gear, its highly advisable to use privatemdlabs. Last thing you want in your medical records is anything surrounding using gear.

with discount is 59$ and at that, probably cheaper than what the doc will cost you.

okay bro, FIRST rule with use... you need bloods PRE, MID and POST cycle... how on earth could you know how things are effecting you and working etc.. without it???? DO NOT use any more steroids, sarms etc. without doing this... here is the link to the blood test...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Thanks for the link but I'm in The UK and I don't think this will work here. Do you have any suggestions for a place here?

if you've been on gear, its highly advisable to use privatemdlabs. Last thing you want in your medical records is anything surrounding using gear.

with discount is 59$ and at that, probably cheaper than what the doc will cost you.

Thanks for the heads up. Cheers

Cheers mate, I'll hit them up and book.
One question, what blood test am I supposed to do? Like what is it called?

It's usually the female profile, includes FSH, LH, estradiol, Prolactin,etc. Yes, you read that right, the female one. lol

Top Bottom