napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forum

BluntObject

New to forums so please bear with me
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200-205 lbs.
Training history: been training since 14 but serious about bodybuilding since 2012
Cycle history: 1st- cycle length: 8 weeks. 500mg test E per week, 50mg dianabol per day. Cruise 200mg TRT4 months. 2nd- cycle length 16 weeks: 500mg test E per week, 50mg tbol weeks 1-6, 800mg EQ weeks 1-16, 300mg deca weeks 1-12. Cruise 200mg TRT 6 months. 3rd- cycle length 12 weeks. Test prop 300mg weeks 1-12, Sust 300 weeks 1-12, tren 300mg per week 1-12, 300mg masteron per week 1-12, winstrol 50mg per day weeks 6-12.
Goals: I want to get up to 220 lean, around 10-12 percent body fat. I was always a skinny kid so this has been a long slow process.
Diet: pretty strict. I consume about 4000-5000 calories a day just to maintain. Carb manipulation works best for bulking and leaning out. I always keep my healthy fats and protein high. 200+ grams of protein a day, 100 grams fat a day are targets. No food alargies, I'm a seafood lover
History: I am on trt. I've had anxiety issues in the past. I trained through most of my 20's natural. I have long skinny genetics. Played sports as a kid very athletic just skinny. I'm looking for that thick, full, round, lean look. No aspirations of competing.

Thanks for reading guys,

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers

great to have you and thanks for the thorough intro... someone that actually reads and gets it!! much respect.. let me know if you need ideas or help with your next cycle, im always here to help

Welcome to Isarms BluntObject. We have a great community here with awesome people as well. Pull up chair and hangout with the cool guys!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Much appreciated guys! Looking forward to learning a lot here!

Actually I've been contemplating my next cycle. I'm looking to gain size and drop body fat. So more of a clean gain cycle. I know that is heavily diet dependent.

I'm pretty dead set on running anadrol as a kick. I've never ran that compound before so I wanted to give it a shot. Obviously test and maybe a nandrolone or eq?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

New to forums so please bear with me
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200-205 lbs.
Training history: been training since 14 but serious about bodybuilding since 2012
Cycle history: 1st- cycle length: 8 weeks. 500mg test E per week, 50mg dianabol per day. Cruise 200mg TRT4 months. 2nd- cycle length 16 weeks: 500mg test E per week, 50mg tbol weeks 1-6, 800mg EQ weeks 1-16, 300mg deca weeks 1-12. Cruise 200mg TRT 6 months. 3rd- cycle length 12 weeks. Test prop 300mg weeks 1-12, Sust 300 weeks 1-12, tren 300mg per week 1-12, 300mg masteron per week 1-12, winstrol 50mg per day weeks 6-12.
Goals: I want to get up to 220 lean, around 10-12 percent body fat. I was always a skinny kid so this has been a long slow process.
Diet: pretty strict. I consume about 4000-5000 calories a day just to maintain. Carb manipulation works best for bulking and leaning out. I always keep my healthy fats and protein high. 200+ grams of protein a day, 100 grams fat a day are targets. No food alargies, I'm a seafood lover
History: I am on trt. I've had anxiety issues in the past. I trained through most of my 20's natural. I have long skinny genetics. Played sports as a kid very athletic just skinny. I'm looking for that thick, full, round, lean look. No aspirations of competing.

Thanks for reading guys,

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers

Welcome to isarms bro! Glad to have you here with us! Let us know if you have any questions

I'm a bit confused, please help me out..
Are you saying you are 31 yrs old, hypogonadal and been on Dr prescribed TRT for a couple years?
What serum Total Testosterone level does 200mg/wk give you ?

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused, please help me out..
Are you saying you are 31 yrs old, hypogonadal and been on Dr prescribed TRT for a couple years?
What serum Total Testosterone level does 200mg/wk give you ?

Yes sir. Hypogonadal since age 30 diagnosed an endocrinologist. I was prescribed 200mg of Test Cyp per week. Now that dose fluctuates based on my total T. 200mg/wk put me up to 1347 on a blood test at one point and my endo didn’t like that. So he dropped it down to 150mg/wk or 2/3cc cyp 200. Of course all of this is out the window when I’m running a cycle which I’m open with him about. Hope this answers your question buen

I'd just like to caution you...since you are started TRT at such a young age..you need to be super careful with your dose....you may be on TRT for 60 yrs or more....there are no studies about the cumulative effect of such long term use
but there is plenty of antidotal evidence to some long term risks...prostate cancer, heart problem, cataracts, brittle tendions, loss of collegen in the joints..resistance to antibiotics....on and on

I've been on TRT 16 years and have studied this a long time...less is more...in my humble opinion you want to keep your serum level at around 700ng/dL max....the mean average for a healthy male is 565ng/dL
Heed the advise of your Endo.......1347ng/dL is DOUBLE what your body might of produced naturally and more likely closer to 3X

Save the super physiologic levels for your blasts....

In 16yrs I've run doses that produced 500 to 1100ng/dL.... If you are blasting....I can honesty report there is very little difference between the lower end and high end when it comes to maintenance between blasts

Last edited:
Much appreciated guys! Looking forward to learning a lot here!

Actually I've been contemplating my next cycle. I'm looking to gain size and drop body fat. So more of a clean gain cycle. I know that is heavily diet dependent.

I'm pretty dead set on running anadrol as a kick. I've never ran that compound before so I wanted to give it a shot. Obviously test and maybe a nandrolone or eq?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I love adrol as a kick start. Good strength. Never get much water on it but my bp goes up. I usually do adrol test tren and love it but am bout to start an adrol test eq cycle in 1 wk

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'd just like to caution you...since you are started TRT at such a young age..you need to be super careful with your dose....you may be on TRT for 60 yrs or more....there are no studies about the cumulative effect of such long term use
but there is plenty of antidotal evidence to some long term risks...prostate cancer, heart problem, cataracts, brittle tendions, loss of collegen in the joints..resistance to antibiotics....on and on

I've been on TRT 16 years and have studied this a long time...less is more...in my humble opinion you want to keep your serum level at around 700ng/dL max....the mean average for a healthy male is 565ng/dL
Heed the advise of your Endo.......1347ng/dL is DOUBLE what your body might of produced naturally and more likely closer to 3X

In 16yrs I've run doses that produced 500 to 1100ng/dL.... If you are blasting....I can honesty report there is very little difference between the lower end and high end when it comes to maintenance between blasts
really really strong advice that i could not have said any better... i urge you to listen to buen on this...

Great advice right here. Please listen to Buen on this. He's probably the most knowledgeable on the board when it comes to trt. I've even adapted my own trt protocol based on a lot of his information and guidance. It's all about safety and longevity, since trt is a lifetime commitment. This is something you really need to think about

Buen's the go to guy for this information imo. I suspect he's more knowledgeable than many medical practitioners.

Top Bottom