napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need your help with cycle

kapliner

Hello sir.
First of all, thank you for providing so much knowledge through your YouTube channel. I love your videos and they are very good.
Last week, i had a little chat with my senior trainer in the gym and he suggested me the following cycle, 2 months plan
250 mg testa E
100 mg bolidi
300 mg decca

Tab
Androlic 50 mg

I have never taken any steroids before.
My body stats are- Age 22, height 6’2, Weight -79kgs. Body fat 19%. Active life.

Since I’m a big follower of you, I cannot start my cycle without knowing your opinion over it. Please enlighten me sir.
Thanks in advance.

No no no no no.....
Do NOT run steroids.. you are not ready clearly... you are 22, WAY TOO YOUNG. Your knowledge on steroids is obviously lacking and your trainer is a dumbass. I wouldn’t take any advice from that bozo..
That first cycle layout is horrible, just horrible on so many levels.

Now let’s get to your stats... 6’2, 79kg at 19% bodyfat. You are way undersized for your height and on top of that you have way too much bodyfat. You need to learn how to diet properly and maybe fix your training routine. You are lacking quite a bit of lean muscle mass. Stay away from steroids for another 5-10 years and in the meantime build a solid foundation.

good fucking lord!!!!!! STOP shit STOP!! i'll enlighten you alright... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

No no no no no.....
Do NOT run steroids.. you are not ready clearly... you are 22, WAY TOO YOUNG. Your knowledge on steroids is obviously lacking and your trainer is a dumbass. I wouldn’t take any advice from that bozo..
That first cycle layout is horrible, just horrible on so many levels.

Now let’s get to your stats... 6’2, 79kg at 19% bodyfat. You are way undersized for your height and on top of that you have way too much bodyfat. You need to learn how to diet properly and maybe fix your training routine. You are lacking quite a bit of lean muscle mass. Stay away from steroids for another 5-10 years and in the meantime build a solid foundation.

Thanks sir for replying and guiding me out. Would you help me with the diet and training part and the foundation that you mentioned above?

good fucking lord!!!!!! STOP shit STOP!! i'll enlighten you alright... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

okay sir, if you're saying i'm definitely going to stay away from the roids. Is there anything that i can do to get in my best shape? I have been working out since 3 years straight, trying to keep up with my diet. I was 55 kgs when i started with 15% bf. Help me out sir.

What are your goals? I suppose you want to cut because your bf is rather high

I want to put on some serious mass. Bulk is the mission.
Ok, the problem is you're already carrying a lot of fat that you really need to bring down. I'd recommend more of a recomp. Bulking is just going to make you fatter. This is what id go with. Pergect for adding mass while dropping bodyfat. Just make sure you have a good diet to go along with it

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

you dont try to bulk at 19% body fat man, thats asinine... you are in no condition to be bulking whatsoever... you have to get your mind right first or its pretty difficult to help you.. its a PROCESS.. FIRST you cut down to a good weight THEN you go for a bulk

Top Bottom