napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need for sarms cycle variations

osr1

Hi all, 47, 6’3, 235 lbs, 9%. About a month into my first sarm cycle(Ostarine 20mg, rad 20 mg, lgd 10 mg+mini pct). Very happy, suits my goals (increasing mass and strength, not go higher in bf) well.
Since Sarms work so well for me, I think I probably will be running a 12 week cycle once or twice a year from now on.

Questions:

1.Is it better to vary the compounds cycle to cycle?

2.Does the body develop a tolerance to individual compounds?

3.Let’s say I run the same cycle 5 times in a row at the intervals above, do I need to increase the dosages with time within a cycle? From cycle to cycle?

4.I have glanced at s4, would anybody just ad that to my current cycle, making it a quadruple true sarms cycle (never seen that anywhere else)? Or what compound in my current cycle would you swap for s4?

5. Any other ideas for a coming cycle that would fit my goals are warmly welcome!:)
I’m not interested in YK11 or s23. I don’t think I would appreciate mk677.

A lot of silly newbie questions, I know, but I need to ask, it would be dumb to leave a winning concept (the stack I’m running now) and equally dumb not to vary the stacks if that’s the smart thing to do. Reaching out for your experience! Thanks

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

1. depends on your goals

2. no

3. no

4. i would add it on any cycle but only if you are going to run it the full 12 weeks

5. when its time for your next cycle, come back and ask at that point.. you shouldnt be planning that when you need to be focused on what you are doing right now

Hi, I look and feel harder, pumped. My shoulders are more capped, 3D. Arms bigger, haven’t measured yet, but before I started the cycle they were 45 cm, got to be bigger by now. Get a lot of comments. Strength wise increasing in everything, not much but noticeable, also better endurance. Better mind-muscle connection. It’s all very encouraging especially since I’ve read the sarms will peak at 10 weeks:)
When the cycle is over I will post some new stats.

Thanks Dylan, would you suggest 25+25mg/day when added on top of my cycle, or a lower dose?

Top Bottom