napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need sarms Cycle help

I've had gyno develop in the past from genetics and amplified by not running an ai on a test cycle and amplified by sarms and had to get surgery ( I know dumbass move). so I would like to run an ai on cycle to make sure that doesn't happen again. Any suggestions on what kind of ai to run and at what dose? I plan to use ostarine and s4 together for a cut/recomp. How would you structure dosing for those sarms and what would the dosing/products look like for pct? I've heard different things for pct for sarms so I was curious on your opinion. My main concern is estrogen on cycle but i of course don't want to kill it. I was thinking of possibly using arimistane since it's pretty moderate. Open to suggestions. Thanks

Stats: age 23
Aas Cycles: 2 cycles
Sarms: 2 cycles

I've had gyno develop in the past from genetics and amplified by not running an ai on a test cycle and amplified by sarms and had to get surgery ( I know dumbass move). so I would like to run an ai on cycle to make sure that doesn't happen again. Any suggestions on what kind of ai to run and at what dose? I plan to use ostarine and s4 together for a cut/recomp. How would you structure dosing for those sarms and what would the dosing/products look like for pct? I've heard different things for pct for sarms so I was curious on your opinion. My main concern is estrogen on cycle but i of course don't want to kill it. I was thinking of possibly using arimistane since it's pretty moderate. Open to suggestions. Thanks

Stats: age 23
Aas Cycles: 2 cycles
Sarms: 2 cycles

Are you talking sarms only? Sarms do not aromatize but you can run a low dose of Aromasin if you choose to. You are too young to be using AAS

Yes I'm talking only about sarms. And yes you are also correct about using AAS, I was being dumb and should of waited but I'm done with aas and decided to stick with sarms. I just want to be safe bc I feel like I'm gyno prone and don't want to go thru having gyno again, but I also don't want to tank my estrogen. Will have bloods checked as well when I do sarms. What dose of aromasin would be suffiencent for sarms? And do you think an otc like arimistane would be better for me since it's more mild?

Yes I'm talking only about sarms. And yes you are also correct about using AAS, I was being dumb and should of waited but I'm done with aas and decided to stick with sarms. I just want to be safe bc I feel like I'm gyno prone and don't want to go thru having gyno again, but I also don't want to tank my estrogen. Will have bloods checked as well when I do sarms. What dose of aromasin would be suffiencent for sarms? And do you think an otc like arimistane would be better for me since it's more mild?
take 1/2 dropper every other day with sarmsx aromasin... here is the link to purchase it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Top Bottom