napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need SARM Advice

PetePolski

Hi I am new to SARM's and would like some experienced advise about what and how to take them. Ive read that they dont convert to estrogen however each SARM seems to have different side effects. I am currently 21 years old, 6ft tall and 150lbs. My diet is very high in protein, carbohydrates and calories as I am trying to bulk and pack on as much muscle as possible. Ive always struggled to put on weight but I think SARM's could potentially help. What I am looking for is something to help me pack on mass WITHOUT the negative side effects of causing estrogen increase and decreasing natural test levels. Is there anything that wont cause any of these side effects? Please give me any advice you can. Thank you! Oh and im looking for something that is ingested orally, NOT injected!

PetePolski said:
Hi I am new to SARM's and would like some experienced advise about what and how to take them. Ive read that they dont convert to estrogen however each SARM seems to have different side effects. I am currently 21 years old, 6ft tall and 150lbs. My diet is very high in protein, carbohydrates and calories as I am trying to bulk and pack on as much muscle as possible. Ive always struggled to put on weight but I think SARM's could potentially help. What I am looking for is something to help me pack on mass WITHOUT the negative side effects of causing estrogen increase and decreasing natural test levels. Is there anything that wont cause any of these side effects? Please give me any advice you can. Thank you! Oh and im looking for something that is ingested orally, NOT injected!

You have nothing to worry about bro because sarms do not aromatize into estrogen, and they are all taken orally. For your goals to pack on mass, I would recommend running Ostarine 25mg per day. LGD is more powerful but more suppressive as well.

Honestly, you really dont even need anything. You are so young. If you just eat a lot of good healthy food and lift hard and heavy you would be able to put on the weight naturally. Your testosterone is probly thru the roof right now naturally.

PHURIOUS said:
Honestly, you really dont even need anything. You are so young. If you just eat a lot of good healthy food and lift hard and heavy you would be able to put on the weight naturally. Your testosterone is probly thru the roof right now naturally.

^ I just tried to tell my little brother this same thing today, he is also 21 and only haphazardly hits the gym, and nutrition is shit .. well he decided to "get serious" about the gym recently and ordered in a bunch of stuff off of strongsupplementshop that promised huge gains, no experience with that web site, so cant speak of their products, but because of his age I told him he was wasting his money

Re: RE: Re: Need SARM Advice

BrentM said:

^ I just tried to tell my little brother this same thing today, he is also 21 and only haphazardly hits the gym, and nutrition is shit .. well he decided to "get serious" about the gym recently and ordered in a bunch of stuff off of strongsupplementshop that promised huge gains, no experience with that web site, so cant speak of their products, but because of his age I told him he was wasting his money
Find a way to return that stuff. And just take him under your wing bro. Show him how its done.

At my current age yes my test may be at a relatively higher level, however I seem to have a lot harder time putting on mass. Ostarine sounds like a good option. But will this cause any damage to my bodys natural test production after I've completed my cycle? You say its suppressive, that means it suppresses my body's natural testosterone production correct? Also are there any other options that may support my goal? Ive read that RAD 140 has no side effects but I dont know much about it. Im aware of my age, but if it can help speed up or improve my progress toward packing on muscle it is something I will take into consideration. Just as long as it has no negative impacts on my overall health. Any other suggestions would be appreciated! Also could anyone provide a trustworthy source? Perhaps something that will be a little ore friendly to my wallet would be great. Thanks!

PetePolski said:
At my current age yes my test may be at a relatively higher level, however I seem to have a lot harder time putting on mass. Ostarine sounds like a good option. But will this cause any damage to my bodys natural test production after I've completed my cycle? You say its suppressive, that means it suppresses my body's natural testosterone production correct? Also are there any other options that may support my goal? Ive read that RAD 140 has no side effects but I dont know much about it. Im aware of my age, but if it can help speed up or improve my progress toward packing on muscle it is something I will take into consideration. Just as long as it has no negative impacts on my overall health. Any other suggestions would be appreciated! Also could anyone provide a trustworthy source? Perhaps something that will be a little ore friendly to my wallet would be great. Thanks!

At 21 years old, you have not even come close to near your natural potential and I guarantee part of that is diet related... 99% of the time, after an accurate depicting of your diet is made, that is the culprit... However, I would like to give you a lot of credit for being aware of suppression, the dangers and addressing it and not asking about steroid use... That would be completely unnecessary... You could go with a triple stack to start and face minimal suppression if you dose it properly and either hit a few weeks of hcg before your mini pct or a good test booster (which are few and far between) on cycle... You could also just go with and mk and gw stack... add on the muscle you are after and not face any extra suppression, small or not that you could get form s4 use... although the suppression that comes with both stacked, if supports are utilized and dosing is not abused, any extra suppression would be extremely minimal and you would have a very quick recovery if you run a proper mini pct... Here is a layout I would recommend for you below...

ALSO, for your source for sarms... Pure Essence Sarms has already shown to be extremely on point and I know first hand of the quality as do many others that have recently tried them as they opened their doors... They have real testers and developers running the company and I made it a point to do a first hand inspection of them and then work on studies with them for several months before I decided to work with them and let them on board as a sponsor... They are the very best I have every come across or used bro... www.pureessencesarms.com

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… 9-12 test booster of your liking
9-12 hcg 1000 ius week or test booster of your choice

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Id ask exactly HOW many calories you're taking in? You have anothet 30 pounds to put on naturally bro before needing PEDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:

At 21 years old, you have not even come close to near your natural potential and I guarantee part of that is diet related... 99% of the time, after an accurate depicting of your diet is made, that is the culprit... However, I would like to give you a lot of credit for being aware of suppression, the dangers and addressing it and not asking about steroid use... That would be completely unnecessary... You could go with a triple stack to start and face minimal suppression if you dose it properly and either hit a few weeks of hcg before your mini pct or a good test booster (which are few and far between) on cycle... You could also just go with and mk and gw stack... add on the muscle you are after and not face any extra suppression, small or not that you could get form s4 use... although the suppression that comes with both stacked, if supports are utilized and dosing is not abused, any extra suppression would be extremely minimal and you would have a very quick recovery if you run a proper mini pct... Here is a layout I would recommend for you below...

ALSO, for your source for sarms... Pure Essence Sarms has already shown to be extremely on point and I know first hand of the quality as do many others that have recently tried them as they opened their doors... They have real testers and developers running the company and I made it a point to do a first hand inspection of them and then work on studies with them for several months before I decided to work with them and let them on board as a sponsor... They are the very best I have every come across or used bro... http://www.pureessencesarms.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… 9-12 test booster of your liking

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Nice to hear HCG being mentioned again lol. After HCGenerate didn't help my recent issue, HCG was the only thing that brought me back. Then I felt like the odd man out after everyone started talking negatively about HCG.

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:

ALSO, for your source for sarms... Pure Essence Sarms has already shown to be extremely on point and I know first hand of the quality as do many others that have recently tried them as they opened their doors... They have real testers and developers running the company and I made it a point to do a first hand inspection of them and then work on studies with them for several months before I decided to work with them and let them on board as a sponsor... They are the very best I have every come across or used bro... http://www.pureessencesarms.com

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Nice to hear HCG being mentioned again lol. After HCGenerate didn't help my recent issue, HCG was the only thing that brought me back. Then I felt like the odd man out after everyone started talking negatively about HCG.

Add it to the list bro! You already know what Im saying... :lol:

Re: RE: Re: Need SARM Advice

PetePolski said:
If suppression is an issue its probably best to just try Ostarine solo for your first cycle. It is very minimally suppressive and only when ran for longer durations. Run a mini pct afterwards and you'll be fine. Many people see no suppression on it at all. Check out ostarine from pure essence, and make sure you eat and train big to get big. That will dictate your results

RickRock said:
If suppression is an issue its probably best to just try Ostarine solo for your first cycle. It is very minimally suppressive and only when ran for longer durations. Run a mini pct afterwards and you'll be fine. Many people see no suppression on it at all. Check out ostarine from pure essence, and make sure you eat and train big to get big. That will dictate your results
I'm curious what the Ostarine will be like from PE. I want to see someone's bloods after a 30 day run of 25 mg to see if it's any more suppressive than I previously thought.

Sometimes advising a younger individual to use Sarms in lieu of the alternative is beneficial in itself. Now'adays I see kids that are 17 jumping on a year-round TrenTrain plan with no regard for their future.

Olympus said:
Sometimes advising a younger individual to use Sarms in lieu of the alternative is beneficial in itself. Now'adays I see kids that are 17 jumping on a year-round TrenTrain plan with no regard for their future.

This is a great piece of advise given and we would like to second this. SARMS and Peptides are far better alternatives for a younger athlete to use when their body is still in the developmental stages. This is proven time and time again and we hate to see unnecessary strain, long term side effects and negative effects of proper maturation from steroid use at too young of an age. Steroids always have a place, however as much younger adult still developing, it can be a life changing experience in a very negative way. We would just assume that nothing be used as opposed to steroids when someone is still developing however if the athlete is intent on using something, SARMS and Peptides are far and away the optimal option.

PureEssenceSarms said:
Olympus said:

This is a great piece of advise given and we would like to second this. SARMS and Peptides are far better alternatives for a younger athlete to use when their body is still in the developmental stages. This is proven time and time again and we hate to see unnecessary strain, long term side effects and negative effects of proper maturation from steroid use at too young of an age. Steroids always have a place, however as much younger adult still developing, it can be a life changing experience in a very negative way. We would just assume that nothing be used as opposed to steroids when someone is still developing however if the athlete is intent on using something, SARMS and Peptides are far and away the optimal option.

This is absolutely true. Sarms are a perfect way to step into the world of anabolics without the bad suppression of the HTPA and side effects that steroids carry. They are a much better alternative at the younger ages when the developing endocrine system is an issue

Top Bottom