napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need help was an idiot when young

coopster780

Im a young 26 year old guy wanting to run another cycle later on maybe winter or even spring next year. Im 5'6 150Lbs with a body fat % of between 8 and 10%. Now Im not gunna lie to you, I was a fuckin idiot when I was young and started messing with steroids when I was 21 and did multiple cycles. First was just test, then test and Dbol and then when I was making money test deca dboll and tren at high doses test was over a gram a week, deca was 800mg a week tren ace was 700mg a week , now finances always gotten in the way of those cycles and I would just stop and I have NEVER done a PCT. Over the last 2 months I've been taking about 150-200mg of test a week just so I can have a libido to keep my girlfriend happy. Now I want help as to what I should do or take regarding trying to get my body to the way it should be naturally I want to do as much damage control and repair my body as much as possible. Over the past 5 years id say I've put in a solid 3 of working out. I want to fix and repair and work out naturally for the time being so I can heal myself. What are your recommendations and what is your advice. Im all ears, Thank you for your time

If I've been on for tht long...im gonna say ur prolly gonna have to be on trt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

how long have you been running test like this man? you can't just run test to get your libido going... you are truly going to fucking wreck yourself beyond repair... if you already haven't... my assumption is that you never did bloodwork? correct? you MUST and i mean MUST take care of this shit if you EVER plan on having any sort of intimate relationship with her or anyone else... you have no clue the path you are on but you will find it sooner than later... here is a link to the blood test you need and you MUST also add a "prolactin test" to it as well... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

you let me know when you get your results so we can attempt to fix this fucking mess

I've been running test like this for 8 weeks and thats right no bloodwork nothing. I was young and my buddy gave me a source and I just went for it being completely dumb and naive. what should I do for the time being while I wait to get the tests? it won't be for a bit as I'm going to go to camp work for the next month and won't have access to getting my mail.

I've been running test like this for 8 weeks and thats right no bloodwork nothing. I was young and my buddy gave me a source and I just went for it being completely dumb and naive. what should I do for the time being while I wait to get the tests? it won't be for a bit as I'm going to go to camp work for the next month and won't have access to getting my mail.
you need to get off the shit and run a long pct man.. you cannot keep putting things off... well, you can do what you want bro, i wont stress the situation since you're not but im just telling you so that your aware, what you are doing is gong to come back and bite you so fucking hard, you are not going to know what hit you...

what should I run for a pct? I'm not looking to keep gains or anything like that cause I've lost pretty much all of them I'm just looking to get back to where my body should be naturally. don't care about getting big anymore just wanna go back to normal

what should I run for a pct? I'm not looking to keep gains or anything like that cause I've lost pretty much all of them I'm just looking to get back to where my body should be naturally. don't care about getting big anymore just wanna go back to normal
at this point i would be running an 8 week pct... have you had estrogen issues at all?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout... you need two stacks to run an 8 week pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I sound like a complete retard asking but that do you mean by estrogen issues? I've never had gyno I've had sensitive nipples but that was a few years back and haven't had issues with that at all since. and as for the pct what regiment should I be using? I wanna make sure doses are right. And is it ok to start a pct late? I'm going to be away from home for the next month working and won't be able to get pct till I'm home. Is it ok to stop the test till then?

ok ill definitely do the pct and start it after the last pin at 2 weeks. Now Dylan as for those medical tests should I take it after the pct?

Top Bottom