domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Need a bit of Clarification

Need a bit of Clarification

Hi Dylan ,
    Gd day , I have just watched your fully explanatory video about Deca Durabolin which I have used in the past { Age 23 } .
    Now planning to compete again at the age of 50 .Right now I need to know what’s really the difference between Deca Durabolin and the Newly Deca Max ?

I have googled a lot and even searched on YouTube but haven’t seen a fully explanatory video about Deca Max ?

Deca durabolin is nandrolone decanoate (single ester) while deca max is a blend of nandrolone esters (like sustanon is a blend of testosterone esters). It won't really make a difference in your gains, but you will likely feel a small amount of effect sooner due to the nandrolone phenylpropionate in it. Personally, I would just run deca or npp, but not a blend (but that's just a personal choice).

the only difference is that deca max is a blend of nandrolone esters... its not as though one is any better than the other... i would personally just stick with deca durabolin but dont let anyone tell you that one will be more effective than the other

Yeah just stick with classic deca bro. Or npp. There’s no need to start doing multiple esters as long as you keep your pinning frequency on time.