napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My 1st Steroid Cycle?

watave4138

Hello Dylan,

I wanted to know my first steroid cycle combination. I've been working out for the last couple years and have been relying on pre-workout and whey protein for my goals so far. I'm planning to go through my 1st steroid cycle but i'm a bit unaware of the whole concept. there have been people who've been recommending me some combinations which i think aren't legit especially after looking at your videos. Can you please help me out.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Last edited:
Hello Dylan,

I wanted to know my first steroid cycle combination. I've been working out for the last couple years and have been relying on pre-workout and whey protein for my goals so far. I'm planning to go through my 1st steroid cycle but i'm a bit unaware of the whole concept. there have been people who've been recommending me some combinations which i think aren't legit especially after looking at your videos. Can you please help me out.
its impossible to answer this quesiton without knowing your stats? age/height/weight/body fat

I'm 41 years 6ft 1 inches 195-198 lbs body fat % not sure? currently finished doing my second cycle.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

First time using Isarms forum. Long time Dylan fan first time chatting... tapatalk app

I'm 41 years 6ft 1 inches 195-198 lbs body fat % not sure? currently finished doing my second cycle.

Hey bro please start a new thread with a introduction instead of hijacking someone else's thread, you'll get a better response

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

First time using Isarms forum. Long time Dylan fan first time chatting... tapatalk app

im happy to help you but you need to be respectful and start your own thread with your own question and i will absolutely help

Hello Dylan,

Please tell us your full stats, goals, and experience and we can help get the right plan for you

im happy to help you but you need to be respectful and start your own thread with your own question and i will absolutely help
Will do, apologize for the disrespect to anyone I'm kind of new to forums etc must get the etiquette down...

Top Bottom