napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid Cycle Bloods

Mandjar

Hi all

First off just a little bit about me I have been on TRT for the past two years 250mg every second week and have been weight training for the past 30 years on and off

I did a 12 week blast of 500mg of Test E a week at the end of 2017 and that is the first lot of blood results on my form at the end of my blast 10/11/2017

The results on the 08/03/2018 were done a couple of weeks before I started my current cycle of 400mg of Test E and 600mg of EQ
and the results on 22/06/2018 are my mid cycle results

Would just like some input to my recent Mid cycle blood Results.

Cheers
Mandjar.

Attachments

• 1bloods.jpg
    1bloods.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 55
Thanks for the replies guys sorry about the quality of the photo, Nothing I`m worried or concerned about just that this is the first time I have run anything other than Test E so just wanted to make sure that everything looked ok.
Just finishing week 9 and looks like the EQ is starting to kick in :)

I`m starting to have shoulder pain so much so I`m struggling to bench press I have read this could be due to my E2 levels I am taking Arimidex .5 twice a week any idea or suggestions ???

Thanks in advance.

I`m starting to have shoulder pain so much so I`m struggling to bench press I have read this could be due to my E2 levels I am taking Arimidex .5 twice a week any idea or suggestions ???

Thanks in advance.

There are sooo many things that could be going on with your shoulder man. So many insertion points, muscles and tendons/ligaments running through it. It's probably one of the most complicated joints in the body. It's almost impossible to say what the issue is, but I'm willing to bet it has nothing to do with E2. Could be rotator cuff, bicep tendon, bursitis, impingement, something with the labrum...I could go on but you get the point. A doctor is always the best bet, but I don't practice what i preach. depending on when you get the pain, what you're doing when it occurs etc will determine what course of action to take. Most often it's impingement or lagging muscles causing the grief. If you keep hitting it with bench and stuff that irritates it, it's not going to heal, or at least extremely slowly.

What do you do for warm up? What do you do for rotator cuffs? what do you do when it's painful, can you pinpoint what really pisses it off?

Thanks in advance.
Before jumping to blaming low estrogen levels for your shoulder, you need to realize that shoulder issues are extremely common with bench pressing, especially when going heavy. You also don't have current bloodwork. Only speculation. For 400mg test and your AI dose, I highly doubt you've crashed your estrogen

i highly highly doubt that a shoulder issue has to do with your ai man... bench press can cause huge problems with your shoulder... dont be one of those people that blames EVERYTHING that goes wrong on what they are taking...

Ya as Dylan said shoulder pain is super common. I would bet 80 percent of us real veteran lifters have had shoulde pain and still get shoulder issues from time to time and has nothing to do with estrogen. Are u taking anything for your joints?

Thanks for all the replies
I am taking Cod liver oil for joints
Whilst on Cycle I am taking Milk Thistle and Organ ST
The Shoulder problem is driving me mad I could hardly sleep last night due to the discomfort then by 14.00 today the pain and discomfort has almost completely gone ????????
Think I need to visit my GP
Once again thanks for all your input.

Top Bottom