napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lowered Test E dosage now wondering if I should add Dbol

BlaDe

Hi everyone, so after watching dylans video of how much Test (E) you should take I dropped down to from 400mg(200mg twice a week) to 250mg(125mg twice a week) I also modified my diet from a bulking style diet to a more lean one again. I sit at 20%BF(I dont know if my bulking idea worked out as I wanted to but whatever--gained probably around 20pnds). I am around half way through my cycle and was thinking of adding in one 20mg dianabol tab per day to see how things change till the end of my cycle(estimate 4 weeks). Do you think this is a terrible idea? Also on a side note I changed my arimidex to every third day rather than every other cause i thought i was feeling hot flashes and so far that feels fine. Thanks as always.

Last edited:
I am around half way through my cycle and was thinking of adding in one 20mg dianabol tab per day to see how things change till the end of my cycle(estimate 4 weeks). Do you think this is a terrible idea?

At 20% bf yes it's a terrible idea...

well certainly with a higher body fat you shouldnt be taking something that is only going to increase it man... i would be in the 12-13 range at least...

Well originally I was far lower before I started Test E, but I had the idea after a few weeks into cycle to see what would happen if I increased my caloric intake to over double and thats how I got at this point. Before I had visible abs and was around that 12% mark. So I will just hold off I guess it did not pan out as I was expecting.

I don't recommend going over 500 over maintenance calories for a bulk. As you see overeating is not the answer.

so what is this BS everyone says "you gotta eat big to get big" my only idea to how this could possibly work is if you are taking something, what i dont know, wether its deca or insulin or a combination but it doesn't really work on just test.

now you ask yourself this... does that statement sound credible to you about "eat big to get big" or does it sound like a dumb fucking meathead statement with no science behind it? you can eat big to get fucking fat... you think about the source of that statement before implementing it

You have to go by your weight bro. If you're 500 over and nothing is happening then you increase. If you're getting fat and not gaining muscle then something is wrong. You don't just blindly double your calories and hope for the best.

If you're 250lbs 8% bf then yeah I'm sure you have to eat big to get bigger. You have to get there first without being obese. It takes time and you just barely started.

I can say I knew the statement was BS when I tried it without any test a long time ago, but I said to myself what the hell its off season lets see what happens, hey if not for anything I know it first hand lol. Although there has to be a reason its said for those big jacked out guys and like I mentioned before I think it has to be a combination of a certain steroid or insulin among things that are allowing them to eat this much and keep the body fat low and if you know the answer please tell me.

some people have crazy genetics man... you are looking for answers that dont apply to normal people... taking insulin will not help you lose weight either and NO its not combinations of steroids either... why can some people eat like shit year round and never gain a pound? weird and crazy genetics right? you are hoping for some sort of answer thats not there...

You have to go by your weight bro. If you're 500 over and nothing is happening then you increase. If you're getting fat and not gaining muscle then something is wrong. You don't just blindly double your calories and hope for the best.

If you're 250lbs 8% bf then yeah I'm sure you have to eat big to get bigger. You have to get there first without being obese. It takes time and you just barely started.

thanks for this answer, yea certainly not a newbie to training but to this part of the game I am.

I can say I knew the statement was BS when I tried it without any test a long time ago, but I said to myself what the hell its off season lets see what happens, hey if not for anything I know it first hand lol. Although there has to be a reason its said for those big jacked out guys and like I mentioned before I think it has to be a combination of a certain steroid or insulin among things that are allowing them to eat this much and keep the body fat low and if you know the answer please tell me.
You have to get lean first. You need the proper foundation to start with. When you start your bulking process keep adjusting your calories so you're gaining without getting fat.

some people have crazy genetics man... you are looking for answers that dont apply to normal people... taking insulin will not help you lose weight either and NO its not combinations of steroids either... why can some people eat like shit year round and never gain a pound? weird and crazy genetics right? you are hoping for some sort of answer thats not there...

ok that makes sense. I didnt mean that people lose weight on insulin, i thought it helps you gain weight.

You have to get lean first. You need the proper foundation to start with. When you start your bulking process keep adjusting your calories so you're gaining without getting fat.

So it would be a small increase so that I have enough fuel and energy to grow but it doesnt have to be this stupid excess amount. Back to being skinny again. It's a good thing, i didnt like bulking I am not a big eater, lucky me heh

Actually I will mention a story of a stupid trainer years ago, looked like a string bean, and I over heard him saying to get big and bulk you gotta eat ice cream. He was serious. If I am missing something out there that allows you to do this let me know *sarcasm*

I used to advise a friend who needed 5000 calories per day not to get skinnier. He took Ostarine for 8 weeks, which helped him keep his muscle and his bodyfat dropped instead. His abs were still flat looking at 8%, but he liked his progress (6 lbs of muscle gained in 8 weeks, lean body mass increased from 126 lbs to 132 lbs at 5’8”). I had advised him to keep clomid on hand before starting. A few days after finishing he was freaking out because he had bad low T symptoms and couldn’t find clomid at health food stores and refused to see a doctor or do any blood work. He still hasn’t as far as I know. I told him to stay away from all sarms and steroids for 1-2 years. Inside I predicted a month at most, but on Facebook two days later he was bragging about his results and saying he’s going to run it forever.

Top Bottom