napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low T. Prescribed Test Cyp. Advice pls

Breakdownapound

I recently got some blood work done and I had very low T. (237...)

I was prescribed test cypionate 225mg/wk and anastrozole .5mg/wk

I went back and got some more blood work done and my test shot up to over 1030
Which makes me very happy and I feel great!

My question is:
Seems to good to be true... Is this all I need to be taking?

About me: 220lbs 5’10 25%bf 33yrs old (I’m on my second vial)
I’m trying to build muscle and at the same time keep my test levels up.
I don’t plan on having kids anymore but I still wanna slam the vag.
(Mr Dylan I know you recommend less 15%bf for this stuff but I was feeling like shit before my test and I feel a lot better now and I’m working hard to get this under control.)

noone with half a brain would advise you to use steroids at 25% body fat... if you need trt, thats one thing but beyond that, you could use sarms but not multiple steroids and you dont need to be using 225 mg per week either.. over 1000 total test is more than high enough... 700 range is more than ideal...

noone with half a brain would advise you to use steroids at 25% body fat... if you need trt, thats one thing but beyond that, you could use sarms but not multiple steroids and you dont need to be using 225 mg per week either.. over 1000 total test is more than high enough... 700 range is more than ideal...

Thanks for the quick response. I’m not looking for steroids just want to make sure that what I’m taking isn’t going to give me any negative side effects that wreck me later on in my lifting life/personal life.

i would not stay on 225 like that... thats not a trt dose... 150 is more like a trt dose but if its prescribed by your doctor then you need to do what your doctor says

You say that it was prescribed? Was this by a doctor or yourself? After you got the 1030 reading did he lower your dose or leave you there?

225 is a very high dose for any doctor or endo to prescribe. You just need to keep in mind that it can have some negative complications long term running test that high on TRT

Top Bottom