PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: low dose tren

  1. #1

    low dose tren

    I thought I would never do tren again but I added about 150 mg a week to my stack and am amazed at the almost no existing of sides. Hardness is amazing and I can still breath good. sweat like a pig tho but that is about it. Strength is moderate unlike at 400 mg, also weight gain isn't huge. I think low dose is good and pretty safe, everything else is risky. Only my opinion but I think long term high dosing is not good.

  2. #2
    I agree. How long u been running it and what ester

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I agree. How long u been running it and what ester
    Doing the ace with boldcyp and test cyp. I do have small amount of andro anger but sleep well and thats what matters especially because I have apnea

  4. #4
    The ace is not from robo because it was easy available at the time, but it is top notch. I will get it from robo next round as long as prices are good. His service is top notch

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by servicemangler View Post
    The ace is not from robo because it was easy available at the time, but it is top notch. I will get it from robo next round as long as prices are good. His service is top notch
    I know. I like that bold cyp too. Used him several times

  6. #6
    Always thought about doing this as well at around 100 mg's a week...or every 5 days.... interesting.

  7. #7
    Low sides are the key, I seriously believe that as beneficial.

  8. #8
    I tried 200mg of test E per week, without T. Felt better than 200mg of testosterone, though my joints crackled from the low E.

  9. #9
    Low dose is the way to go with tren. But even at low doses tren will do a number to your health values

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I tried 200mg of test E per week, without T. Felt better than 200mg of testosterone, though my joints crackled from the low E.
    Do you mean tren e without test

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •