PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: low dose tren

low dose tren

I thought I would never do tren again but I added about 150 mg a week to my stack and am amazed at the almost no existing of sides. Hardness is amazing and I can still breath good. sweat like a pig tho but that is about it. Strength is moderate unlike at 400 mg, also weight gain isn't huge. I think low dose is good and pretty safe, everything else is risky. Only my opinion but I think long term high dosing is not good.

I agree. How long u been running it and what ester

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I agree. How long u been running it and what ester
    Doing the ace with boldcyp and test cyp. I do have small amount of andro anger but sleep well and thats what matters especially because I have apnea

The ace is not from robo because it was easy available at the time, but it is top notch. I will get it from robo next round as long as prices are good. His service is top notch

Quote Originally Posted by servicemangler View Post
    The ace is not from robo because it was easy available at the time, but it is top notch. I will get it from robo next round as long as prices are good. His service is top notch
    I know. I like that bold cyp too. Used him several times

Always thought about doing this as well at around 100 mg's a week...or every 5 days.... interesting.

Low sides are the key, I seriously believe that as beneficial.

I tried 200mg of test E per week, without T. Felt better than 200mg of testosterone, though my joints crackled from the low E.

Low dose is the way to go with tren. But even at low doses tren will do a number to your health values

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I tried 200mg of test E per week, without T. Felt better than 200mg of testosterone, though my joints crackled from the low E.
    Do you mean tren e without test