napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

low dose tren

servicemangler

I thought I would never do tren again but I added about 150 mg a week to my stack and am amazed at the almost no existing of sides. Hardness is amazing and I can still breath good. sweat like a pig tho but that is about it. Strength is moderate unlike at 400 mg, also weight gain isn't huge. I think low dose is good and pretty safe, everything else is risky. Only my opinion but I think long term high dosing is not good.

The ace is not from robo because it was easy available at the time, but it is top notch. I will get it from robo next round as long as prices are good. His service is top notch

Always thought about doing this as well at around 100 mg's a week...or every 5 days.... interesting.

I tried 200mg of test E per week, without T. Felt better than 200mg of testosterone, though my joints crackled from the low E.

Low dose is the way to go with tren. But even at low doses tren will do a number to your health values

low dose is most certainly the way to go with tren... i always tell people the very max i recommend is 400 mg per week and rarely do you see me even recommend that anymore... 250-300 is a great dose that some would scoff at, but once people ACTUALLY try it instead of just assuming its too low, they tend to then stay on a low dose of it moving forward... the problem is that the people that like to blast others about "low dosing" have more than likely never even tried it that way to see for themselves...

low dose is most certainly the way to go with tren... i always tell people the very max i recommend is 400 mg per week and rarely do you see me even recommend that anymore... 250-300 is a great dose that some would scoff at, but once people ACTUALLY try it instead of just assuming its too low, they tend to then stay on a low dose of it moving forward... the problem is that the people that like to blast others about "low dosing" have more than likely never even tried it that way to see for themselves...

I agree thanks for the input

Agreed completely

Top Bottom