bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking For Cutting SARMS stack

tweezy727

Age-35
Height-5 "11"
Weight- 200
Body fat- 15% (most in my stomach area)
Years of training: 3 yrs
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)- I have never taken any cycles
PCT for each cycle- Never taken a cycle
Goals: To be in the best shape of my life. To be ripped and have size.
Supplements (if any)- Currently Take multi-omega-glutamine-isoflex protein
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)- no food allergies and currently my nutrition is on point. Not eating any garbage.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)- No injuries.

I am currently looking to get rid of the body fat mostly located in my stomach area. I am currently dieting and eating 5-6 healthy meals a day and working out 5 times a week a (cardio 3/4 times a week). I need some help with the dosages and the correct SARMS plan to achieve my goals. I have never taken steroids or used SARMS before so this is foreign to me. Thanks for your help!

You sound like the same boat as I was.

Dylan and RickRock had both suggested using the Enhanced Super Stack.

Go check it out. I've been on the stack for approximately 3 weeks. No major changes yet. But cutting it a slow gradual process. Too fast and you're going to burn muscle.

Age-35
Height-5 "11"
Weight- 200
Body fat- 15% (most in my stomach area)
Years of training: 3 yrs
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)- I have never taken any cycles
PCT for each cycle- Never taken a cycle
Goals: To be in the best shape of my life. To be ripped and have size.
Supplements (if any)- Currently Take multi-omega-glutamine-isoflex protein
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)- no food allergies and currently my nutrition is on point. Not eating any garbage.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)- No injuries.

I am currently looking to get rid of the body fat mostly located in my stomach area. I am currently dieting and eating 5-6 healthy meals a day and working out 5 times a week a (cardio 3/4 times a week). I need some help with the dosages and the correct SARMS plan to achieve my goals. I have never taken steroids or used SARMS before so this is foreign to me. Thanks for your help!

I can defnitely help you bro. The enhanced super stack is perfct for your goals and exactly what I'd recommend to you. Here is the protocol for that with links to get everything you need for it

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

sarms are the perfect way to start... FIRST and FOREMOST... when you say you want to get "ripped" etc... no sarm, no steroid, no pill etc does that.. YOU do that.. your diet and training need to be impeccable for that to occur and then these ped's take you over the top to a point you could never reach naturally but you have to build the foundation first... it does not build itself... rick gave you the stack i would definitely recommend.. here is a link to the sarmsx discount page...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

let me know if you have any other questions...

Top Bottom