napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for advice on what I might add to this tbol+test cycle

BLASTandBLAST

Stats;
5'10 202Lbs 17% body fat. 24y.o. been training consistently for 9 years. Deadlift 475, squat 405, bench 275. I also train mma and soccer, so my goals are mostly to recomp a little, gain strength and endurance, and put on around 10-12 pounds of lean mass.

Ive done one prior cycle of tbol only (not ideal, i know) and just got on trt replacement therapy last week. (I did run a post cycle of nolva and clomid and a few supplements, I think some of the medications I take led to some of the suppression.)

Anyways here is what I have planned so far.
Gonna be blasting and cruising, starting blast with 75mg tbol/ed first 8 weeks, 350mg test/ew for 12 weeks, and .5mg arimidex/eod (whole time)

Im looking to add something to run the whole 12 weeks with the test that has dry gains, will add some strength, and is at least somewhat low on sides. Considering masteron, s23, or any ped that will help with my goals. Im just looking for suggestions of what to add.

noone here is going to advise steroid use to a 24 year old bro, sorry... trt at 24... wow... good luck bro but this is not the place we advise that kind of thing when you are that young

noone here is going to advise steroid use to a 24 year old bro, sorry... trt at 24... wow... good luck bro but this is not the place we advise that kind of thing when you are that young

Dylan, are you sure this isn’t a troll? Posted the same shit on Evo, screen name Ignant.

Had my test checked and it was at 315. I take several medications which can cause shutdown, have terrible insomnia, and have been dealing with alot of stress lately.
I was also surprised it was this low tbh, my only previous AAS use was 6 weeks of turinabol at 50mg and then 75 for the last couple weeks. I ran clomid, nolvadex, aromasin, ZMA, ashwaganda, and vitamin D all in my PCT and still had a trt level of 315 4 days after I finished post cycle. Maybe either the nolva or clomid was fake, idk. Go figure.
Im aware im putting myself in a potentially dangerous position starting this young but im know the risk and am willing to take it. Forgot to mention I also plan to run HCG while blasting.

Last edited:
well sorry to hear it but regardless, we dont advise people your age on steroids here... some other places will im sure, but we actually care here

Appreciate the concern. Id rather commit to hrt than deal with the depression, fatigue, and lack of motivation ive had for 3 years now though. Not being snarky just giving you my viewpoint.

Is it your opinion that no situation warrants trt at age 24? And also would being on HCG not help significantly if I ever needed to get off? Im genuinely asking, I hear alot of different opinions on HCG and how to use it.

Last edited:
Appreciate the concern. Id rather commit to hrt than deal with the depression, fatigue, and lack of motivation ive had for 3 years now though. Not being snarky just giving you my viewpoint.

Thats your call bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom