napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letrozole

potak99

Hello! So my wait is almost done in 1 week from today i can jump on my next cycle which will be my 4th cycle and it will conssist of Tren ace 50mg ed and Test E 125 mg e5d. Anyways my question for you is that after my pct was done i got some lumbs in my right nipple and its kinda sensitive so i wonder do you think i can start already today while im not on a cycle to try and cure it with Letro? and continue with the letro even when i jump on my Tren cycle til it's cured and then slowley come off the letro and go on A-dex insted ? i was thinking about day 1: .50 mg letro day 2: 1.0mg letro day 3: 1.5mg letro day 4: 2.0mg letro and day 5 and continue til it's better 2.5mg letro and afterwards day 1: 2.0mg letro day 2: 1.5mg letro day 3: 1.0mg letro day 4: .50mg letro day 5: .25mg letro, and then go over to .5mg a-dex eod during the cycle. Sorry for my bad english im from sweden so but anyways i just wanted to get your opinion on this matter thanks a lot

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

Hello! So my wait is almost done in 1 week from today i can jump on my next cycle which will be my 4th cycle and it will conssist of Tren ace 50mg ed and Test E 125 mg e5d. Anyways my question for you is that after my pct was done i got some lumbs in my right nipple and its kinda sensitive so i wonder do you think i can start already today while im not on a cycle to try and cure it with Letro? and continue with the letro even when i jump on my Tren cycle til it's cured and then slowley come off the letro and go on A-dex insted ? i was thinking about day 1: .50 mg letro day 2: 1.0mg letro day 3: 1.5mg letro day 4: 2.0mg letro and day 5 and continue til it's better 2.5mg letro and afterwards day 1: 2.0mg letro day 2: 1.5mg letro day 3: 1.0mg letro day 4: .50mg letro day 5: .25mg letro, and then go over to .5mg a-dex eod during the cycle. Sorry for my bad english im from sweden so but anyways i just wanted to get your opinion on this matter thanks a lot

my friend, you are just simply out of control! STOP what your doing... you need to do several things here...

give me your stats... age/height/weight/body fat??

you cannot run a cycle of any kind, ESPECIALLY TREN, if you have gyno problems man! are you trying to grow breasts? are you wanting to not feel like a man?? If your answers are no, then you need to STOP this until that is corrected... you need to get bloodwork done and see where your estradiol levels are and if they are elevated, you will need an anti gyno protocol for 6-8 weeks... you need to just relax and slow down man... get your bloodwork done and then come back and post it and i will give you the proper recommendations to get you corrected

You ALWAYS treat any gyno concerns before cycling. Specially with things like Tren, which will just make,alters way worse for you.

Please tell us your full stats, goals and experience

what reverses gyno better (letro) or (aromasin double dosed) or (raloxifene) i understand letro makes you feel like shit but i just want to know what will get the gyno gone the best and or the fastest

i am not talking about taking it to avoid gyno from happening im talking about if the gyno is already existing about two ta three weeks having it is it still reversible and which product is the best to use in this scenario

i am not talking about taking it to avoid gyno from happening im talking about if the gyno is already existing about two ta three weeks having it is it still reversible and which product is the best to use in this scenario
you are going to need letro for that... stacking letro and nolva is one or the best treatments but you can also add raloxifene if you want and that will help as well... letro is going to have to be the main part of anything for pre existing gyno though...

If you actually develop gyno, letro and Nolva is the way to go. However, the idea is to control things so that never becomes an issue

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom