napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Legal Anabolic Steroids

baseballer

Hello Dylan , i am a subscriber to your Youtube channel. Please get back to me on this question i have.. I am 20 years old and am a person who has a very fast metabolism who finds trouble to gain weight. I have started forcing food down my throat for the past 10 days and have actually managed to gain 13lbs in the 10 days which is an insane amount. However i know i cant keep this incline up. I also know that every single one of these last 10 days i have felt like i was going to puke every minute out of the day. I guess what i am asking is if there are any legal steroid stacks for mass gain that you would recommend for future use? I know 99% of whats out there is bull shit unless you get the real stuff, but id like to do most of the work on my own. I was just wondering if there was a legal anabolic steroid stack that could give me that slight help that i am looking for. I live in the USA so laws with stuff like that are strict. Please get back to me it would mean the world!

There are no legal anabolic steroids.

You may need to focus more on what you're eating. More dense types of foods for example.

What is a typical day's diet look like?

Bro, you are 20 years old. First of all you are way too young for any type of steroid whatsoever, and there is no such thing as legal steroids. You need to learn how to eat properly. If you gained 13 lbs in 10 days, that is NOT the way to do it! That sounds like an overboard dirty bulk to me, which is a fast ticket to lard ass Ville. You need to learn how to add muscle constructively. Adding a pound of weight every two weeks is about as much as you can expect, best case scenario and keep it reasonably clean. To be perfectly honest unless you are in your first year of training, about a quarter pound of muscle to one half pound of muscle per MONTH is the ,Adium you can typically gain naturally. You need to be realisitic be patient and give yourself the proper diet plan to progress along with the right training

no such things whatsoever and at 20 years old, i would NEVER advise steroid use to you in any way, shape or form... as rick pointed out, 13 lbs in 10 days is NOT and i repeat NOT GOOD... that is way too much on your system... you havent been training long whatsoever so im not exactly sure what you are expecting but with minimal training at best, you can't expect much...

Things take time man and patience I was once where you were couldn’t gain weight to save my life I thought but it’s comes in time and learning proper diet and training is key. Eating a lot isn’t necessarily the key but eating the rights foods is way more important. Try eating a bowl of oatmeal at night before bed and PBJ sandwhiches are loaded with calories and fats and carbs and dont forget about chicken and rice that should be your almost everyday food.

Top Bottom