napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LABS md

Bigsteve5776

Anyone ever use labsmd as opposed to privatemdlabs? I've never used labs md but they run through quest which is literally right across the street from where I live and much more convenient. I guess I can go through labcorp if I have to but I'd like to get some bloods done and just curious if anyone's used them.

Anyone ever use labsmd as opposed to privatemdlabs? I've never used labs md but they run through quest which is literally right across the street from where I live and much more convenient. I guess I can go through labcorp if I have to but I'd like to get some bloods done and just curious if anyone's used them.

I have used them without any problems!! Ordered the female hormone panel online printed out the paperwork brought to a quest and had blood draw! I live in a state that doesn't allow private blood draws so for me I had to create a fake address purchase a gift certificate and ordered panel with that!! I was worried they would ask for Id but never did!! All in all good experience.

Top Bottom