napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

JW Supplements and DNA anabolics

Jkembo1345

Hello, i am new to this site and wanted to get some information about certain products!

I have been looking to get some new sarms, i have cycled Osta and mk677 and i had some great gains. I have recently come across JW supplements? has anyone used any of there products?

One of the brands they use for sarms are DNA anabolics and Focued nutrition. Are these legit brands? I want to purchase the 'Neanderthal 2' which is Osta, S4 and GW. I am looking to add lean mass.

I am in the UK aswell so if anyone has any suggestions as to brands and places to get them from that would be great!

Any help welcome!

Jake

Bro... you are on the site forum sponsored by the best sarms that are available
SarmsX = Ferrari

Yes i know, i see your point. It was more because i am in the UK and i would have to have them imported.

Yes i know, i see your point. It was more because i am in the UK and i would have to have them imported.

Sarmsx ships to the UK on a daily basis no problem at all. I like the stack you chose, but it's extremely import at to make sure you have the correct quality, and I wouldn't trust that source at all. There's been enough complaints abut those products, that it's hard saying what they even really are. I would only trust and reco,mend www.sarmsx.com for your SARMS needs

What exactly is your goals? I can help you set something up

Okay mate i will stay well clear! Do you know roughly how long it takes to get here? Also what is LGD like running on its own? Would you recommend?

hey bro, i know you would not be aware of this and IM VERY VERY HAPPY you came here first but DNA anabolics was caught quite a while ago selling prohormones marketed as sarms... i assure you that you will be extremely regretful and then some... sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis with no issues.. generally it arrives in 10-14 days but sometimes even sooner... if you are wanting to start lighter, the BEST sarms duo you can run is s4 and lgd bro... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Wow. Glad I didn't order any then! Thanks for all that information. I am in the UK not Australia? Would it still arrive no issues?

Would running LGD alone be any good? I only ask as been reading up about the S4 issues with eye sight. With my work I can't risk anything happening while working that would change my vision. How bad is the eye issue?

Would running LGD alone be any good? I only ask as been reading up about the S4 issues with eye sight. With my work I can't risk anything happening while working that would change my vision. How bad is the eye issue?

The vision side effects are a silly controlled by following protocol on dosing. Usually side effcts can be kept to a minimum that way easily, and generally those vision sides are greatly exaggerated as it is.

You can defnitely run LGD solo if you'd like and get great results. S4 just goes so well with it and provides possibly the best synergy in a sarms combo there is.

Top Bottom