napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable Anadrol

janort

Hey Dylan,

I've always been wary of Anadrol because not only the sides but the effects on the liver.
There's been discussions on injectable Anadrol and how, because it isn't taken orally, avoids that level of liver toxicity that the oral version does.
Users on forums and from any info I can find can't seem to come to an agreement.
I generally run a test/tren/mast cycle because I know how it feels and how to deal with the sides.
Been considering an Anadrol start for four weeks on my next cycle. Starting at 25mg for a few days first to be safer and see how my body reacts.
Anyway, I enjoy your vids. You sure get a lot of hate on the internet but keep it up. The more you're hated, the more you generally hit the nail on the head.

there is still plenty of toxicity with an injectable version, just not quite as much but it is still present, not to mention having to pin it every day... thats up to you but i generally just stick with the oral form... its COMPLETELY fine to start it at 25 mg per day though and then assess...

I seriously think you need to do more research as there ultimately is no such thing as bypassing the liver totally. Injested, or injected there will be liver passage albeit less but it still occurs and a little research could've told you that. Read versus scan information bro. Add the digestive process, efficacy, bioavailability... all factors to consider.

Injectible is just as toxic. The whole avoiding the first pass thing is largely overplayed, and that doesn't mean nontoxic at all

Don't buy into the injects being safer.. There still methylated.. Just by pass first pass. I made an article on first pass effect.. I'll look for it

Believe in the unbelievable.

So the methylated is what the issue is with dbol and adrol? Is anavar methylated? I was curious if injections were safer, but I figured it was not.

so the methyl is the issue? No wonder the guys here seem to not be too into orals. Are there methylated injectables other than what is discussed here.

no injectables are methylated man... orals have methylation because they are altered with c17 alpha alkylation so they can survive the first pass through the liver... this is basic stuff i have covered on a million videos

how toxic is it?
Isn't there like short ester that should be pinned each other day?
All injectible versions of orals will need to be injected every day due to the short half life.

Anything with an ester attached is not the injectible oral compounds

so the methyl is the issue? No wonder the guys here seem to not be too into orals. Are there methylated injectables other than what is discussed here.

Whaaaa? Who said we're not into oral AAS? Dylan has several videos on them, majority of the guys if you look at their cycles/blasts incorporate them as well. Hell my list of orals used is long af... Geez I just ate something and am hungry af now.

Whaaaa? Who said we're not into oral AAS? Dylan has several videos on them, majority of the guys if you look at their cycles/blasts incorporate them as well. Hell my list of orals used is long af... Geez I just ate something and am hungry af now.

Just seems reading they are not as popular in many cycles. I have a bit more bodyfat for aas, but I am trying to get info as I go so I know. I do know from Dylan saying it sveral times oral only cycles are not a good idea.

Just seems reading they are not as popular in many cycles. I have a bit more bodyfat for aas, but I am trying to get info as I go so I know. I do know from Dylan saying it sveral times oral only cycles are not a good idea.

Yeah oral only cycles are complete shit. However if you look at people's cycles and blasts orals are used widely as a part of the cycle. I think you've made an observation based upon recommendations for first cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom