napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

increased estrogen

grogiam

Hello Dylan,

first and foremost great informative videos on youtube.

I have been running low dose steroid cycle past 2 years my bad i didnt gone through blood work.

my current cycle is test cyp 250mg/week, Tren Ace 300 mg/week and 80 mcg clenbuterol per day. no AI

I did my blood work last week and result came was surprising, my estrogen level was 345 where it was written high and range shown was below 80.

is this very high estrogen level. should i be worried? i started taking 1 mg anastrozole per day after report. does this dose it enough to lower estrogen. after how many days u should re do blood work again to check my estrogen level progress and anastrazole work.

Thanks a lot in advance

That’s not a low dose steroid cycle... you’ve been running tren for 2 years and Clen for two years with no AI....I’m sorry but you sir are an idiot. If that offends you, then good. Estrogen 345...... facepalm

what exactly do you expect when you dont use an ai? you do no know what you are doing dude! first of all, your estrogen level is always skewed with tren but you are not running any prolactin protection either correct?

Hello Dylan,

I have been running low dose steroid cycle past 2 years my bad i didnt gone through blood work.

my current cycle is test cyp 250mg/week, Tren Ace 300 mg/week and 80 mcg clenbuterol per day. no AI

I did my blood work last week and result came was surprising, my estrogen level was 345 where it was written high and range shown was below 80.

is this very high estrogen level. should i be worried? i started taking 1 mg anastrozole per day after report. does this dose it enough to lower estrogen. after how many days u should re do blood work again to check my estrogen level progress and anastrazole work.

Thanks a lot in advance

You’ve been running them for 2 years..?! Good lord... of course you should be worried... you need to stop all of this now and try to recover... and it won’t be easy..

Hello Dylan,

Thanks a lot in advance
Wtf dude? Two years? What on God's green earth are you thinking?

Thanks there is no prolactin issue. its normal. i am on anastrazole and effects are noticeable no red skin, pimples gone, less bloat etc
shoould i do my blood work again to see the result?

Top Bottom