napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I took the prohormone sarms hulkz I need help

perteaur

Hey Dylan, i am a fan of your videos, im currently scared, i ran hulkz for 7 weeks I gained 20 pounds and I still lift the same as when I came off of it which I'm proud of, i made major gains but however the issue is it has suppressed my testosterone I took test boosters along with the hulkz I thought it was fine, but when I came off the hulkz my sex drive has crashed and I can barely get an erection, i got clomid and have been taking it ever since I came off ive been using 33mg to 66mg of clomid along with testosterone boosters I need help im only 11 days on pct and im scared. Can you help me and give me advice on what I should do, i am a mma fighter, i am 22 years old, i just want to get bigger and be the biggest for my weight class, I got lgd and mk677 for after the pct but im scared to do that, can you give me some advice I would so appreciate it.

First of all you need to throw that shit in the trash right now and don't even think about taking it again. If your LGD and MK is from "Enhanced Bullshit" then you can expect some more bad sides from those products as well, throw that shit in the trash. Dylan will chime in shortly and lay out your full pct recovery protocol....

All you need to do is throw that crap in the trash and run a full pct asap. It is normal to lose sex drive after a cycle, some people take longer to recover and not everyone reacts to PCT the same way. So it may take you longer than 11 days for your sex drive to come back.

You are a fighter? What is your weight/height/body fat and desired weight class and why did you feel the need to gain 20lbs? You realize this will change your game drastically and immediately right?

Hey Dylan, i am a fan of your videos, im currently scared, i ran hulkz for 7 weeks I gained 20 pounds and I still lift the same as when I came off of it which I'm proud of, i made major gains but however the issue is it has suppressed my testosterone I took test boosters along with the hulkz I thought it was fine, but when I came off the hulkz my sex drive has crashed and I can barely get an erection, i got clomid and have been taking it ever since I came off ive been using 33mg to 66mg of clomid along with testosterone boosters I need help im only 11 days on pct and im scared. Can you help me and give me advice on what I should do, i am a mma fighter, i am 22 years old, i just want to get bigger and be the biggest for my weight class, I got lgd and mk677 for after the pct but im scared to do that, can you give me some advice I would so appreciate it.
you ran no pct whatsoever and you have no fucking clue what you are doing... you are going to ruin your life, do you understand that? you are well on your way... run a full pct and stop this fucking shit.. you are 22 years old man... you are going to learn a long, painful and lifelong lesson if you don't get your shit together... you need to run a real pct NOW man...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You made a horrible mistake running that shit and especially at your age with no proper pct. you need to stay away from steroids and prohormones. Right now to get on track you need to run a proper pct ASAP

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

22yo with a dead penis. Your MMA take down move will be dubbed the 'soft scrub' as you transition into a double leg and your softie brushes his lower torso. HULKZ!
Do a full PCT bro you'll be alright in some time. In the meantime... quit thinking about it bro, worry itself will kill your wood.

Top Bottom