napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to sarms bridge?

U.K.Guy

As I've seen advised on here to use sarms in a pct ostarine max 4 weeks and GW to sort cortisol, how do I then go into a sarms bridge?
Do I need a few weeks break?
Also what sarms would be best to use as a bridge, goal being in the bridge keep all gains made from test e cycle and polish them up.

Thanks

you can start your sarms stack right after you complete pct...

here is a good cycle to with ...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I am glad I can go straight into it and I love lgd! But I'm abit confused. Isn't the reason behind ostarine 4 weeks max to it cause suppression? Wouldn't going straight into a bridge like this cause supression? Especially as it has 2 proper sarms in it

I am glad I can go straight into it and I love lgd! But I'm abit confused. Isn't the reason behind ostarine 4 weeks max to it cause suppression? Wouldn't going straight into a bridge like this cause supression? Especially as it has 2 proper sarms in it
Yes obviously you will experience suppression on that cycle consudering it contains suppressive sarms. That's why you run the pct afterwards

its minimal bro... the reason you dont run ostarine longer DURING PCT is because of that but in a sarms bridge, thats expected and thats why you run it the way its laid out to avoid that

Thanks
Based on what you have said then why run a mini pct? If your going into a full cycle anyway why not just go straight into it and do a full pct after the anabolics

Thanks
Based on what you have said then why run a mini pct? If your going into a full cycle anyway why not just go straight into it and do a full pct after the anabolics

Because that is being on entirely too long withut letting your body recover and reach homeostasis. You set yourself up for a very very difficult time for recovery following the AAS cycle.

Thanks
you can run it however you want dude... i gave you the right way to run it, you still need to recover after it, whether minor or major but you are free to do whatever you want to your body

Top Bottom