napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High estrogen

burnbone

Hey there! I stumbled upon your video from last year and I thought I would give you a message.. so I did a cycle, my 3rd cycle , at the beginning of this year. I did an 11 week cycle and am just wrapping up a 7 week PCT. During my cycle, I got my bloodwork done because I was getting lactation if I squeezed my nipples (I only did that to check). And I did. So the bloodwork came back and I have extremely high estrogen levels. I was running a small cycle dosage and increasing anti estrogens and still nothing. It's been 7 weeks PCT and I still definitely feel all the symptoms of high estrogen, and it sucks. I need some advice, any is appreciated. Thanks!

what cycle did you run and what ai did you run and where did you get your ai? did you get your prolactin checked as well?? how high were your levels from the test?

What are your numbers? What was the cycle you ran? We need more info here bro. You haven't gave us much to go on

Hey there! I stumbled upon your video from last year and I thought I would give you a message.. so I did a cycle, my 3rd cycle , at the beginning of this year. I did an 11 week cycle and am just wrapping up a 7 week PCT. During my cycle, I got my bloodwork done because I was getting lactation if I squeezed my nipples (I only did that to check). And I did. So the bloodwork came back and I have extremely high estrogen levels. I was running a small cycle dosage and increasing anti estrogens and still nothing. It's been 7 weeks PCT and I still definitely feel all the symptoms of high estrogen, and it sucks. I need some advice, any is appreciated. Thanks!

What symptoms are you having?

Top Bottom