napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi

sifak2

Hi Dylan, i just need your help because i saw your video and i took steroids 2 cycles and then i didnt do post cycle for a month and never have. My sex drive has gone down, my erection is not good at all. Please help me out and let me know what i can do from now. Thank you

Hi Dylan, i just need your help because i saw your video and i took steroids 2 cycles and then i didnt do post cycle for a month and never have. My sex drive has gone down, my erection is not good at all. Please help me out and let me know what i can do from now. Thank you
First and foremost you need to get bloodwork done plain and simple to see where your test and estrogen levels are at.

Go see your doctor for a hormone panel or you can order your own bloodwork through www.privatemdlabs.com

More than likely you will have to run a full PCT to see if you can correct things.

If you are low you'll need to run this pct all available at www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
yep bloods sounds like you got something goin on there with bloods. and very important to pct after cycles. now you know better I hope and hang out and learn shit here good people great advice

what exactly do you expect? one post cycle is not going to do it... your going to need bloodwork and an extensive 8 week post cycle... WHY WOULD YOU RUN ANY SORT OF CYCLE AND NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING? what exactly would you expect to happen here?????????

get bloodwork done ASAP... you need a full hormonal panel

here is a link to the pct you need but you need to buy it twice because you need an 8 week pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom