napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help sustanon 250

potermalt

Watched a couple of your videos on sustanon 250, u seem like you know what your talking about. One of my friends wants me to do a 250mg 10 week cycle with him on sustanon 250. It would be my first cycle ever. Not sure I should do it concerned with some of the side effects I for one don't want breasts his words tho it will make me a beast. I do want to get bigger tho just not sure if this is the right way. I am 5"8 160 pounds and 24 years old. Been working out for over a year now and pretty fit. Not sure my body fat but I have done insanity twice, p90x twice, body beast once and now I'm just hitting the gym. My diet is pretty good I eat mainly chicken,fruit, broccoli, oatmeal, beef jerky and at least a gallon of water everyday. What's your opinion do you think I should give it a try?

No you should there are a lot of positives and negatives . It is a life changing decision and you need too do a lot of research and understand the pros and cons and come too this decision on your own . I think your not ready yet and your friend is pushing you .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

You are too young and too undersized for any type of steroid use at all. Have you looked into sarms? That would bea good viable option for you

if you paid me a million dollars i would not advise you to do this... you have been working out 1 year... a whopping one year... bro, it takes years and years of training, and not just bull shit training, i mean consistent and intense training before you ever even THINK about steroids... not to mention you are far too young on top of it... so no, i would never advise this to you bro

Top Bottom