napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello I have some questions

Alicks

Hi everyone I've stumbled across to this forum from watching youtube videos on sarms by Dylan

I'm 22 years old 5'10" and weigh about 170-175 not sure what my bf% is at, if i had to guess probably around 16% I've been training for 2 years non stop and have come a long way.

2 years ago i was 225 pounds and had never worked out or played any type of sport, I went down to 158 with very little muscle and i put on some muscle now and am in pretty good shape.

I want to take it to the next step, sarms seems like a good and safe option.

I train 5-6 days a week High volume, while lifting heavy always trying to get stronger in the long run
I have starting doing cardio again to reduce body fat

My goals are to lose fat and gain lean muscle lol someone put in the right direction? I've been lurking around and the triple stack seems to be a good beginner option? Missed out on the 4th of july sale... damn :/

Alicks said:
Hi everyone I've stumbled across to this forum from watching youtube videos on sarms by Dylan

I'm 22 years old 5'10" and weigh about 170-175 not sure what my bf% is at, if i had to guess probably around 16% I've been training for 2 years non stop and have come a long way.

2 years ago i was 225 pounds and had never worked out or played any type of sport, I went down to 158 with very little muscle and i put on some muscle now and am in pretty good shape.

I train 5-6 days a week High volume, while lifting heavy always trying to get stronger in the long run

My goals are to lose fat and gain lean muscle lol someone put in the right direction? I've been lurking around and the triple stack seems to be a good beginner option? Missed out on the 4th of july sale... damn :/

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... you are definitely heading in the right direction and i commend you for you progress as well as having the right state of mind to start with sarms as opposed to asking about steroid use at your age with the years of training you have... your making a very wise decision...

GOOD NEWS for you is that the 4th of July sale lasts until Tuesday... I can set you up a very nice triple stack to get you started... here is the layout...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

if you need any further help, just let me know and i'll be more than happy to do whatever i can for you... welcome to adrenaline rush!

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! You've come to the right place and we are more than happy to help you set something up. The triple stack would be perfect for you, and I recommend running the exact protocol Dylan made for you. That is a great way to enter the world of anabolics. If you have any other questions let us know!

DylanGemelli said:
Alicks said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... you are definitely heading in the right direction and i commend you for you progress as well as having the right state of mind to start with sarms as opposed to asking about steroid use at your age with the years of training you have... your making a very wise decision...

GOOD NEWS for you is that the 4th of July sale lasts until Tuesday... I can set you up a very nice triple stack to get you started... here is the layout...

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

if you need any further help, just let me know and i'll be more than happy to do whatever i can for you... welcome to adrenaline rush!

Awesome just need a little more understanding sorry, weeks 9-12 daa, what is daa and where can I get this? same with Clomid and 25/25/25/25 explain a bit more please? Sorry ive read around but im still completely new to all this.

Alicks said:
DylanGemelli said:
Alicks said:

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome just need a little more understanding sorry, weeks 9-12 daa, what is daa and where can I get this? same with Clomid and 25/25/25/25 explain a bit more please? Sorry ive read around but im still completely new to all this.

25 mg per day all four weeks of clomid... any of our sources have clomid... private message rickrock for biotech, phurious for phurious pharma and ladypharma for their brands of clomid

here's my favorite daa http://www.hardsupplements.com/post-cyc ... est-180ct/

Very nice progress so far, stick to the plan that Dylan laid out for you....this is all about 1 step @ a time.

EZ_E said:
When do you plan on starting bossman?
I really wanted to start as soon as it came but I'm going on vaction on the 25th until the 3rd of August.... It wouldn't be ideal to start taking them and miss a week of working out it'd be a waste.

Excited non the less for the stack :cool:

Alicks said:
EZ_E said:
When do you plan on starting bossman?
I really wanted to start as soon as it came but I'm going on vaction on the 25th until the 3rd of August.... It wouldn't be ideal to start taking them and miss a week of working out it'd be a waste.

Excited non the less for the stack :cool:

yes, just wait until you can run it properly... its only a few weeks bro...

Top Bottom