napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair loss

goodtimes2

Hi Dylan,
Wanted to ask you what's your position on taking a low dosage cycle or maybe TRT Cycle after a FUE hair transplant?
I'm 43 years so I guess what hair has been lost is gone.
So my question is would steroids or maybe Sarms do any damage to the new hair transplant?
I'm still in the fist stages of the hair surgery and won't be taking to it's fully grown out which they say is about a year , so another 8 months.
I have taken 2 cycles in my time.
I was thinking of just taking some test enanthate when I start and might take other compounds later on.
Any advice will be much appreciated, Thx.

i have no clue man... nor would anyone else... sarms are definitely not going to cause hair loss but if you are prone to it, which you clearly are then why on the planet earth would you even consider steroids?

I don't think it's a good idea to use steroids if you have hair issues you are concerned with bro. It will only complicate and aggravate matters. Have you looked into sarms?

I haven't looked into sarms but might do thx. With steroids I wasn't taking any AI except nolvadex on last cycle but some hair loss was gone already and nothing new was lost. Anyway thx for your feedback

Top Bottom