napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW-501516 and MK-2866

firebader

Good afternoon Dylan,

First off, just want to say I love your videos and I really appreciate all your insights on different products. My question is that I'm looking to purchase off the sarmsx website for GW-501516 and MK-2866, but both say they will be available after Dec. 17th. Just curious if there is another way to get these from you guys or if you can give me a date when they will be available. Thanks for any info you can give and have a great weekend.

Im sure it's been annoying responding to the same sarmsx questions for the past few months. We appreciate you appeasing our eagerness

Well Obvioulsy this has been out of our hands and we are only going off of the info we are provided. There have been some setbacks and a lot of things Sarmsx is doing to make things better for everyone, so it takes patience even though I know many have. Been frustrated

Im sure it's been annoying responding to the same sarmsx questions for the past few months. We appreciate you appeasing our eagerness
i appreciate it brother... i can only give the info im given so trust me, im very frustrated myself... everyone has it in their head i run the company or something and i dont have anything to do with any of that whatsoever... i havent had the normal communication i do lately and so i can only go on what im told... im working on several surprises though that i honestly am even surprised on myself... more to come

Top Bottom