napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good Lord

JL14028

1st...Happy Easter to all! I hope it's a happy and blessed day for all.

2cd... I always have to learn things the hard way.

Basically I decided to try Tren Ace and Test PROP. I've been dropping bf for the past 2 months with DIET, consistent training, sarms and TRT and have made progress. As always, the progress isn't fast enough for me.

I started Tren Ace 40mg ed and Test PROP 30mg eod , last Tuesday. Every injection was extremely painful and became inflamed. Running out of sites, so I pinned my right quad yesterday and I nearly passed out. My gf grabbed me and was able to sit me down and gave me water. Heart pounding, sweat pouring, couldn't breathe I thought I was dying. Aside from this I've felt like complete dog shit for 5 days straight. Obviously my body is screaming stop...so I stopped.

( yes Dylan and Rick warned me and they were right) lesson learned.

I have a bunch of gear...orals, sealed vials, even pharma pct stuff that I won't use but was expensive. My gf is very upset after almost having to call an ambulance. She wants me to toss the stuff in the garbage.

The only things that have worked for me is Test, Low dose of Deca, and sarms.

Has anyone ever bought gear and found out it wasn't good for them through using it? Should I toss it?

1st...Happy Easter to all! I hope it's a happy and blessed day for all.

2cd... I always have to learn things the hard way.

Basically I decided to try Tren Ace and Test PROP. I've been dropping bf for the past 2 months with DIET, consistent training, sarms and TRT and have made progress. As always, the progress isn't fast enough for me.

I started Tren Ace 40mg ed and Test PROP 30mg eod , last Tuesday. Every injection was extremely painful and became inflamed. Running out of sites, so I pinned my right quad yesterday and I nearly passed out. My gf grabbed me and was able to sit me down and gave me water. Heart pounding, sweat pouring, couldn't breathe I thought I was dying. Aside from this I've felt like complete dog shit for 5 days straight. Obviously my body is screaming stop...so I stopped.

( yes Dylan and Rick warned me and they were right) lesson learned.

I have a bunch of gear...orals, sealed vials, even pharma pct stuff that I won't use but was expensive. My gf is very upset after almost having to call an ambulance. She wants me to toss the stuff in the garbage.

The only things that have worked for me is Test, Low dose of Deca, and sarms.

Has anyone ever bought gear and found out it wasn't good for them through using it? Should I toss it?

Your LONG TERM health is way more important Bro.... just pass the stuff on to someone else if the stuff is legit, and keep whats good for you... lesson learned... I did that with some sarms... some agree with me and some not so much. I have one kidney and my BP goes up too much on some. Others can stack with no issues what so ever... just slow it down and regroup with your test /sarms and low dose of deca... Be more patient Bro... you can do permanent damage some times if your not careful and go to fast..... just my opinion

Your LONG TERM health is way more important Bro.... just pass the stuff on to someone else if the stuff is legit, and keep whats good for you... lesson learned... I did that with some sarms... some agree with me and some not so much. I have one kidney and my BP goes up too much on some. Others can stack with no issues what so ever... just slow it down and regroup with your test /sarms and low dose of deca... Be more patient Bro... you can do permanent damage some times if your not careful and go to fast..... just my opinion

You're right bro...I'm done with the experiments...

We all go through trial and error and figuring out what works best for us, what our bodies like, etc...

Once you find out what works it's good to stick to your tried and true compounds. That's why Im pretty much a test, Deca, EQ guy now. I had my days with Tren, and I'm pretty much over them. The only way I, planning to use it again is just the final weeks of contest prep leading up to a show

We all go through trial and error and figuring out what works best for us, what our bodies like, etc...

Once you find out what works it's good to stick to your tried and true compounds. That's why Im pretty much a test, Deca, EQ guy now. I had my days with Tren, and I'm pretty much over them. The only way I, planning to use it again is just the final weeks of contest prep leading up to a show

Definitely....I feel so much better on just the test, deca, sarms. I don't even feel like lifting w/ the tren...and then what's the point right

Btw noparking99, thanks for responding, it means alot

Btw noparking99, thanks for responding, it means alot

Np Bro.. Really glad to help... I think if you use your tried and true combo and get meticulous with your diet.... really zero in on your macros... you'll love the results!! By your avatar you already looked jacked....

thats why we try things out and when something is not for us, we split from it immediately, at least the guys with a brain do... take it as a lesson learned brother and now you know... when you find something that really works for you, then that's a wonderful thing and if you responded that well to test, deca and sarms, then thats your go to stack... there are more mild options, obviously, like eq, primo etc... just know your limitations and dont disrespect them and you will be just fine man!

Top Bottom