domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting my fiance pregnant while on trt/sarms bridge

Getting my fiance pregnant while on trt/sarms bridge

Hey guys what's up. I've been on trt for a little over a year. I've ran a few steroid and sarms cycles prior to that spread out with several years breaks in between. When my test levels didn't bounce back after cycles, I went on trt. I just got off of a cycle of test and deca and tbol. Back to TRT and on a sarms bridge (yk-11, ostirine, GW, LGD). I want to get my fiance pregnant while in-between cycles/on TRT/sarms bridge. Should I just try for a month or two and see if I can, or should I go to a fertility clinic and get checked? Or should I try a HMG, HCG, Clomid protocol? Any advice and dosing would be so great! Thanks!!

ive been to the fertility clinic... i really gained a lot of knowledge from it and found it to be very helpful

i would go get tested, what if you are shooting blanks? atleast then you will know then you can setup a game plan

BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    ive been to the fertility clinic... i really gained a lot of knowledge from it and found it to be very helpful
    thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    i would go get tested, what if you are shooting blanks? atleast then you will know then you can setup a game plan
    Sounds great, thanks!

Wpuodnt be a bad idea to see where your sperm count is at

Quote Originally Posted by kid101 View Post
    thanks bro!
    anytime bro

Quote Originally Posted by kid101 View Post
    Should I just try for a month or two and see if I can, or should I go to a fertility clinic and get checked?
    why do you have concerns if you haven't even tried yet?

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

The best thing you can do for having kids is to actually get off all gear. Including TRT. Be careful with your "bridge" too because you are running YK and LGD which are both suppressive. I would only recommend non-hormonal compounds like cardarine, SR, and Nutrobal.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Wpuodnt be a bad idea to see where your sperm count is at
    Thanks for the advise!