napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting my fiance pregnant while on trt/sarms bridge

kid101

Hey guys what's up. I've been on trt for a little over a year. I've ran a few steroid and sarms cycles prior to that spread out with several years breaks in between. When my test levels didn't bounce back after cycles, I went on trt. I just got off of a cycle of test and deca and tbol. Back to TRT and on a sarms bridge (yk-11, ostirine, GW, LGD). I want to get my fiance pregnant while in-between cycles/on TRT/sarms bridge. Should I just try for a month or two and see if I can, or should I go to a fertility clinic and get checked? Or should I try a HMG, HCG, Clomid protocol? Any advice and dosing would be so great! Thanks!!

ive been to the fertility clinic... i really gained a lot of knowledge from it and found it to be very helpful

i would go get tested, what if you are shooting blanks? atleast then you will know then you can setup a game plan

The best thing you can do for having kids is to actually get off all gear. Including TRT. Be careful with your "bridge" too because you are running YK and LGD which are both suppressive. I would only recommend non-hormonal compounds like cardarine, SR, and Nutrobal.

The best thing you can do for having kids is to actually get off all gear. Including TRT. Be careful with your "bridge" too because you are running YK and LGD which are both suppressive. I would only recommend non-hormonal compounds like cardarine, SR, and Nutrobal.

I feel ya. Not wanting to come off TRT obviously, but the SARMS bridge I could do without. Ya, I know I'm on some suppressive sarms, I avoided s23 for that reason..

Top Bottom