napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First and upcoming cycles

bigdavid111

I am 35 about 20%body fat 5'9 201 pounds all natural. I want Dylan to answer this. I have done a ton of research on steroids but have not yet cycled. I am very well versed, however my question is once you have your first and second cycle in the books, which would be easy to plan, what compounds do you select in future cycles? I want to know all I can before I start taking aas. I am very well blessed with genetics being italian so I believe I can become pro, but there is no way I'm going to take insane dosages, Dylan please help bro...

Thanks for providing your stats. You'll need to get your bf% down to 12-15% before do a cycle. How much cardio do you do?

First cycle is always Test only then you worry about the 2nd cycle after you've completed your first.

I am 35 about 20%body fat 5'9 201 pounds all natural. I want Dylan to answer this. I have done a ton of research on steroids but have not yet cycled. I am very well versed, however my question is once you have your first and second cycle in the books, which would be easy to plan, what compounds do you select in future cycles? I want to know all I can before I start taking aas. I am very well blessed with genetics being italian so I believe I can become pro, but there is no way I'm going to take insane dosages, Dylan please help bro...

Hey bud, right now and our bodyfat is too high. You need to bring that down before you can cycle safely. You need to be under 15% bodyfat maximum. have you looked into sarms? Tht would be a great place to start for you

i appreciate you providing stats but becoming a pro is a long way off, just giving it to you straight... your Italian as am I so my assumption is you actually want the truth and have thick skin, as i do.. worrying about a third and fourth cycle when you havent even ran one and are nowhere near the right condition is rather pointless to say the least and it all depends on so many factors... you dont even know how you will respond to more basic compounds and i dont have a crystal ball to answer that for you so thats why you would never look that far ahead because what works for one often does not for the next...

I do have thick skin Dylan thank you for your honesty. I am unsure that I am going to cycle at all anyway. I do know of a few people who have actually made it to the IFBB without gear. I know I need to bring my body fat down to get there. Once again thank you for responding.

I do have thick skin Dylan thank you for your honesty. I am unsure that I am going to cycle at all anyway. I do know of a few people who have actually made it to the IFBB without gear. I know I need to bring my body fat down to get there. Once again thank you for responding.
Post a pic bro. I'm 5'9 170-180 I'd love to see what 200 looks like. You must be very solid.

absolutely brother, im more than happy to help you in any way that i can... to post a pic you can go to an image hosting site like tinypic.com and then you upload the photo and paste the FORUM CODE into your post and the picture will show up..

i cant get it and i dont know what else to tell you bro, i dont have the kind of time to figure this out so someone else is going to have to...

I follow the forum on Tapatalk. It's really easy to navigate and upload pics.

Ok I have tried if this does not work FYI,. I am solid and fairly lean working on getting hard as nails dialed in at like 185-190. Then hoping to compete.

Top Bottom