napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time course advice. What should I take? Newbie. Will this course work for me?

Mr_sebastian

Short version.

I'm 34
I was 25% body fat, not fit, generally practising the opposite to good nutrition.
I have refocused myself. down to 76kg at 11% bodyfat, 6foot tall.

Firstly I Have detailed my plans for my first course below, any advice would be awesome.

Weeks 1-10 – 500mg/week Test Enanthate is this to much should I do maybe half?
Weeks 1-12 – Aromasin eod WHAT DOSAGE SHOULD I DO HERE?
Weeks 13-14 – Nolva 20mg/twice daily
Weeks 15-16 – Nolva 20mg/day

SECONDLY: before I start my steroid course I was thinking either sarms or peptide course to help get my body fat down a bit more before I start steroids, . Any suggestions, basically I want to loose more body fat before starting roids, reduce muscle and loose fat at a quick pace.

Sebastian

you can definitely start with a sarms stack to get down further bro... your pct is terrible on here by the way... let me address that first...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

now, when it comes to cutting i have the perfect stack for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Short version.

I'm 34
I was 25% body fat, not fit, generally practising the opposite to good nutrition.
I have refocused myself. down to 76kg at 11% bodyfat, 6foot tall.

Firstly I Have detailed my plans for my first course below, any advice would be awesome.

Weeks 1-10 – 500mg/week Test Enanthate is this to much should I do maybe half?
Weeks 1-12 – Aromasin eod WHAT DOSAGE SHOULD I DO HERE?
Weeks 13-14 – Nolva 20mg/twice daily
Weeks 15-16 – Nolva 20mg/day

SECONDLY: before I start my steroid course I was thinking either sarms or peptide course to help get my body fat down a bit more before I start steroids, . Any suggestions, basically I want to loose more body fat before starting roids, reduce muscle and loose fat at a quick pace.

Sebastian
You should definitely cut quite a bit before running a steroid cycle. The sarms stack Dylan gave you is perfect for that

Top Bottom