napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First test cycle

trex

Hi Dylan,

im from India.

I've been watching your videos and following you for couple of years. Trying to increase my knowledge and remove misconception about nutrition and AAS.

I love your approach in the videos and forum!

I have decided to take part in a bodybuilding competition in September 2018 in classic physique category.

I have been training for past 6 years and gained 30 pounds gradually.

I'm at 165 pounds and 16% body fat. 177 cms height
23 BMI

I am consuming 3000 calories in a day

My macros include
300 gram protein from lean sources
250 gram carbs from rice , sweet potatoes and oats
100 grams fat from coconut oil and nuts

Been taking micro nutrients via supplements

I want to gain a significant 10 - 15 pounds extra lean muscle mass and keep my BF levels low.

I want to start a test only cycle and need your support and assistance in suggesting a cycle with pct and anti estrogen.

how old are you and how long have you been training... how are you going to be in a physique category with body fat that high?

Your stats do not indicate anyone that is even remotely ready to compete bro. You have a long ways to go, and at your current stats you are too undersized and too much bodyfat for steroids

Your stats do not indicate anyone that is even remotely ready to compete bro. You have a long ways to go, and at your current stats you are too undersized and too much bodyfat for steroids
exactly what i was thinking... it makes no sense to me in any way, shape or form

Top Bottom