napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First oral anavar cycle

Theidontknowguy

Hey dylan. Am a male 28 years old . Am looking to start mt first cycle with an anavar only cycle , I have been lifting for 6 years now weigh about 84 kgs . 17 body fat. Can I have a proper cycle for anavar . And can I also purchase it from this site ?

not only is your body fat too high but noone is going to advise you to use an oral without test... sarms, yes, steroids, no...

Steroid cycles need a Testosterone base. Your body needs Testosterone and Anavar will shut it down. So first you must learn how to run a Testosterone only cycle before adding any orals. Only problem is your body fat is too high for a Testosterone only cycle. You need to get to the 12-13% range. You can use SARMS and cut down your body fat if you want.

Hey dylan. Am a male 28 years old . Am looking to start mt first cycle with an anavar only cycle , I have been lifting for 6 years now weigh about 84 kgs . 17 body fat. Can I have a proper cycle for anavar . And can I also purchase it from this site ?

Don't ask for sources dude...... that's a good way to get scammed.

Bumpus been said above. You don't run an anavar only cycle and you're not in shape to run anything.

What are your goals there is most likely a better alternative.

Top Bottom