napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle Test and Deca

jbravo65

Just started my first cycle. I'm 42 and have been lifting for most of my life but could never get bigger than 175 lbs without getting my body fat out of control. I finally decided to take the plunge and get into using gear. I started out with 200 test cyp and 200 Deca. Wow! Cant believe the gains in just 8 weeks! I gained 10 lbs and my waist size is still the same. Everything is doctor prescribed to me and its legit stuff but its very expensive. I'm hoping to expand my knowledge on this forum and possibly find some reliable sources at a little more reasonable price. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Jbravo...

Just started my first cycle. I'm 42 and have been lifting for most of my life but could never get bigger than 175 lbs without getting my body fat out of control. I finally decided to take the plunge and get into using gear. I started out with 200 test cyp and 200 Deca. Wow! Cant believe the gains in just 8 weeks! I gained 10 lbs and my waist size is still the same. Everything is doctor prescribed to me and its legit stuff but its very expensive. I'm hoping to expand my knowledge on this forum and possibly find some reliable sources at a little more reasonable price. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Jbravo...

Your doctor provides you with script for steroids for performance enhancing?

Welcome to,isarms bro. What is your height, weight, and current bodyfat? TRT is test only at a dose of no more than 200mg per week. How long are you planning on being on this cycle?

I'm 5-9, currently 182lbs and 17 percent body fat. I'm planning on cycling for 10 weeks on and 4 weeks off. I'm 6 weeks in and just started lgf1 lr3 for the last four weeks of my cycle. Doc actually suggests I stay on the test indefinitely since my natural test is just under 500. All three are prescribed as TRT.

Yes! Currently taking hcg 2 days a week and estrogen blocker 3 days a week. Supposed to plan the pct once I get my second blood test done next week. So, I'll know that soon.

I'm 5-9, currently 182lbs and 17 percent body fat. I'm planning on cycling for 10 weeks on and 4 weeks off. I'm 6 weeks in and just started lgf1 lr3 for the last four weeks of my cycle. Doc actually suggests I stay on the test indefinitely since my natural test is just under 500. All three are prescribed as TRT.

4 weeks off after that blast isn't enough. Time on equals time off. Staying in test is fine if you are on TRT, but Deca needs cycled correctly. At your current bodyfat I actually don't recommend cycling at all. It needs to come down quite a bit to be in the right condition. Higher bodyfat causes more side effects

Funny, that's what my doc suggested as well. I just assumed cycling was the safest way to go. At this point I probably know just enough to be dangerous. I felt a lot more comfortable starting a cycle going through a doc but its hella expensive! Worth the peace of mind for now, until I'm more experience with it.

Last edited:
just re-checked my body fat percentage. Its 15 percent. Was 17 percent 6 weeks ago. What should my goal be?

just re-checked my body fat percentage. Its 15 percent. Was 17 percent 6 weeks ago. What should my goal be?

I would be looking to recomp, because you want that bodyfat to come down even more. The leaner you are the more gains you make. Higher the bodyfat the more estrogen you convert, the less gains you make, and the more side effects you have

Ok. I appreciate that info. I'll have it down below 10 percent in the next 8 weeks. I'll have an update soon. Thanks!

So, If I just stay on 200 test, 200 Deca, igf1-lr3 and I get my bf% down to around 10-12%, How long would you suggest I stay on that stack before cycling and/or changing it up? As of now, I'm seeing some pretty great gains but I'm sure I will reach a plateau. As said before, I intend on someday not having to use the good doc anymore and doing this on my own by gaining knowledge and finding reputable suppliers.

So, If I just stay on 200 test, 200 Deca, igf1-lr3 and I get my bf% down to around 10-12%, How long would you suggest I stay on that stack before cycling and/or changing it up? As of now, I'm seeing some pretty great gains but I'm sure I will reach a plateau. As said before, I intend on someday not having to use the good doc anymore and doing this on my own by gaining knowledge and finding reputable suppliers.

For those compounds you need to cycle off for as long as you were on after about 12-16 weeks. Generally after 10-12 weeks myostatin reaches a high enough level that you can't make more gains staying on longer anyways

Top Bottom