napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

sofutoner

Dear Dylan,

Fisrt I want to thank you for your time and that much of infornation you sharing with us which realy helped a lot.

I need your advise before I start using the steroids, how should I take them in the smartest and safest way..I am thinking to run steroids cycle for 12 weeks first 4 weeks will use (Test Sustanon, Dianabol, Trenbolone Enanthate and Equipoise) still not yet decided for what else should I use after this. I attached to you my body information I am 31 years old.

Thanks in advance

You should post here your stats so people can advise you. Training experience, bodyfat, weight, height, your goals, etc.
Secondly, if this is your first cycle, you shouldn’t run more than testosterone since you don’t know how your body will respond. Adding so many compounds at once without knowing how they affect you is asking for hell.
Also, 4 weeks is too short to see any lasting benefit. Basically, you look reckless and ignorant and probably shouldn’t be touching them in the first place.

My wight is 55KG body fat percentage is 12.8%. I have 4 years of training. . Its not just 4 weeks am thinking to run it for 12 weeks.

You need to post your age and goals. What do you know about the compounds you've listed? Why do you want to run all of those at the same time?

What research have you done up to this point?

what are your FULL stats?? age/height/weight/body fat? 55 kg? so you are only 120 lbs? i hope your like 4 foot tall then

I attached full stats in the email, Anyway
I am 31 years old/ height 5.4 foot/ body fat 12.8%/wight 121 lbs.

I need a cycle thats good for 12 weeks.

Thanks

bro, there's no way on the planet earth anyone is going to recommend you to use steroids at 121 lbs... come on man... the only cycle you need or should consider is a cycle of A LOT MORE FOOD... you will only hurt yourself internally using steroids at that size.. you should be 30 pounds heavier before you even consider it...

How’d you train for 4 years and only get the physique of a skinny guy whose never stepped foot in a gym (or only jogs)? Your LBM is 105 lbs.
Something is wrong here, and it needs to be fixed before you take extreme measure like AAS.

I am already on the cycle of a lot more food....Thanks bro for the advise will use it.
yes bro, your only focus now is learning how to eat properly because there are clearly problems there... you need a lot more consistency in your diet...

This is not gonna end well. Why ask for advice about a cycle you already started? That makes no sense at all. Thats like asking if you should have a heart transplant but youre already half way through it. Smdh then you wanna throw in a bunch of aas that you have nowhere the experience nor knowledge to take. What about an anti-estrogen? Are you gonna take caber? What is ur pct? You know without these you are going to grow female breasts and your dick isnt going to work anymore. Good luck youre gonna need it. I hope you havent been taking for very long so you cam get off

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This is not gonna end well. Why ask for advice about a cycle you already started? That makes no sense at all. Thats like asking if you should have a heart transplant but youre already half way through it. Smdh then you wanna throw in a bunch of aas that you have nowhere the experience nor knowledge to take. What about an anti-estrogen? Are you gonna take caber? What is ur pct? You know without these you are going to grow female breasts and your dick isnt going to work anymore. Good luck youre gonna need it. I hope you havent been taking for very long so you cam get off

I think he meant he is on the cycle of eating more food, as Dylan suggested. NOT on the gear cycle.

I am not here to waist time.... I NEVER USED STEROIDS... I am here to get an expert advice... already get!

I try to have 4 meals a day but its hard sometimes as i don't have a big appetite anyway in the Morning 4 boiled eggs
Lunch chicken breast and rice, dinner chicken breast and yams, and some snacks during the day.
When I considered using steroids I thought about visiting a nutritionist to get a healthy diet to gain weight alongside steroids.

I try to have 4 meals a day but its hard sometimes as i don't have a big appetite anyway in the Morning 4 boiled eggs
Lunch chicken breast and rice, dinner chicken breast and yams, and some snacks during the day.
When I considered using steroids I thought about visiting a nutritionist to get a healthy diet to gain weight alongside steroids.
How about macro breakdown specifically. Calories, protein, carbs, fats.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

A macro breakdown would also be helpful but the picture is starting to become clearer now.

Your diet is good for cutting or maintaining a lean physique but it doesn't go far enough in terms of calories imo. The foods you eat are good - by the way you should add veggies, particularly cruciferous ones (brocoli, kale, cabbage, sprouts) but you need more.

I have found adding either peanuts or peanut butter is a great way to get calories for a clean bulk. So for example with your eggs in the morning you could have oatmeal, 2% fat milk, and a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter. Do the same last thing at night, maybe also add a tablespoon of raisins.

Just gradually start adding the extra food and you should start to have more energy and gain muscle. If you start getting fat then cut back a bit.

Just my two cents but hope it helps.

A macro breakdown would also be helpful but the picture is starting to become clearer now.

Your diet is good for cutting or maintaining a lean physique but it doesn't go far enough in terms of calories imo. The foods you eat are good - by the way you should add veggies, particularly cruciferous ones (brocoli, kale, cabbage, sprouts) but you need more.

I have found adding either peanuts or peanut butter is a great way to get calories for a clean bulk. So for example with your eggs in the morning you could have oatmeal, 2% fat milk, and a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter. Do the same last thing at night, maybe also add a tablespoon of raisins.

Just gradually start adding the extra food and you should start to have more energy and gain muscle. If you start getting fat then cut back a bit.

Just my two cents but hope it helps.

Thanks a lot, for the advice

I suggest you take a look at my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

Top Bottom