napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Mannat singh

Hi can you tell me if i can use test and boldi ,anadrol,deca together for 3 month cycle it ia plz tell need your suggestion sir i want to gain lean mass and get shredz.

Please post your stats. Age, ht, weight, and bf%.

First cycle is Test only. Don't want to add all those compounds until you learn how to control estrogen and deal with side effects. That cycle you suggested if for advanced users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi can you tell me if i can use test and boldi ,anadrol,deca together for 3 month cycle it ia plz tell need your suggestion sir i want to gain lean mass and get shredz.

We can't help you without your full stats, goals, and experience

We can't help you without your full stats, goals, and experience
Basically it will be my second cycle and my age is 20 bf 19% and weight is 66 + height is 5.6 goal is to gain lean mass and get shredded also

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Basically it will be my second cycle and my age is 20 bf 19% and weight is 66 + height is 5.6 goal is to gain lean mass and get shredded also

Did you do a PCT after your first cycle and get blood work after? How long ago was your first cycle?

Just because you've done a cycle already doesn't mean you should make the same mistake twice.

Did you do a PCT after your first cycle and get blood work after? How long ago was your first cycle?

Just because you've done a cycle already means you should make the same mistake twice.
It was for 2 months anavar and test

You are too young for any type of steroid whatsoever bro, and there's no way I will advise you on steroids. Sarms are fine but steroids are out of the question. This is the sarms stack that would go well for your goals

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom