napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

relaxandgrow

Dear

I'd like to use hormones.. how much.. What kind should I use and This is my first time ever to use hormones
I need you to help me

I have testosterone sustanon...anavar..arimidex..

Or what do you suggestions?

Your post is incredibly vague. Its impossible to answer without any information. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Goals? Years training? All that info would be a start.

Bro, for the love of God no 1 has a freakin' crystal ball.

My name is Ali. I'm 32 years old. My hight is 182 and my weight is 84.
I've been exercising gym since a long time ago but not in a continuous basis. Except for the last 2 months.
I'd like first to start hormone cycle. I have testosterone sustanon with 250. I also have Anvar and Armdix.
What would you advise me ?
My diet is 120 grams carbs per day.

You need to first get ur nutrition in order. 120 gm in carbs is nothing. If carbs r that low ur protein intake must b low as well. Im assuming ur weight is in kgs. Next you need a scheduled weight training program that you stick to for at least 1-2 yrs. Your body is not ready physically for aas yet. Get these two things in order and youll mske good gains and provide s decent base for when you add aas in later. Dont b impatient or look for the easy route. A house built on a weak foundation will never last

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My name is Ali. I'm 32 years old. My hight is 182 and my weight is 84.
I've been exercising gym since a long time ago but not in a continuous basis. Except for the last 2 months.
I'd like first to start hormone cycle. I have testosterone sustanon with 250. I also have Anvar and Armdix.
What would you advise me ?
My diet is 120 grams carbs per day.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Dear

I'd like to use hormones.. how much.. What kind should I use and This is my first time ever to use hormones
I need you to help me

I have testosterone sustanon...anavar..arimidex..

Or what do you suggestions?
We can't advise you on anything without your full stats, goals, and experience

Age 32
Height 182
Weight 84
Body fat 16
My goal ..I want to lose fat gain muscles
I want to take first cycle
Supplements..protein..BCAA.. per-workoit..
I don't have any injury..
Nutrition: in general I am eating every 3 hrs meal ... 12 white eggs and 30 g oats ..

200 g chicken with vegetables

200 g Chicken with 12 g raise

220 g Grilled Beef with 80 gpotato

2 Tuna with vegetables

10 Wight eggs

I bought testosterone sustanon 250 ...anvar ...armadex ..but still I didn't use

More than 5 years but not continuous..

Now I am 3 month and I am ready to use hormones..

unfortunately..you are not ready

Steroids are used after years of dedicated diet and training to take an already superior physique to the next level
Using steroids when you aren't in shape with a higher BF is unsafe and is counter productive..it will actually hinder you in achieving your goals

your body fat is a bit too high.....
and you certainly have not trained continuously long enough

look into sarms

Already i have testosterone sustanon...anavar..arimidex..and I want to use it .. please advice me the way .. how to use it ? And the PCT ...please

Already i have testosterone sustanon...anavar..arimidex..and I want to use it .. please advice me the way .. how to use it ? And the PCT ...please

You've been back in the gym 3 months and have a history of being inconsistent. There's no way you should be using steroids and I'm not going to advise you on it. You haven't even put the time in to build a decent foundation first. There is no shortcuts and there is no substitute for years of dedication and hard work, which you have not done. You need to pay your dues NATURALLY before we will advise you

I know the dangers and I take a full responsibility of myself and I want to subscribe with you to train me with hormones because I want to use them.

Dear I am ready .. more than 5 years playing but not continuous ..I registered with shredz 2 time .. naturally.. for 6 month continue....

I want to start to use hormones..... I need it need your consultation .. pleaseeeeeeeee

Dear I am ready .. more than 5 years playing but not continuous ..I registered with shredz 2 time .. naturally.. for 6 month continue....

I want to start to use hormones..... I need it need your consultation .. pleaseeeeeeeee

NO ONE here will help you hurt yourself.... You need to read research and learn way more stuff before you really get hurt and do long term damage to your body... SERIOUSLY MAN you making a HUGE mistake !!!!

Dears ..

Thank you all

Do you understand fucking English? Do you know how much you are insulting everyone???

The fucking balls

Run whatever the fuck you want, go nuts. Good luck fucking yourself up permanently.

just because I said I was looking for a hot new girlfriend...doesn't give you the right to call me "dear" bhaha

Top Bottom