napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Evolutionary.org and my new role there

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So as we all know I had a huge falling out with evolutionary, which is a forum I built from the ground up several years ago... They have had a lot of changes there that I disagreed with and a lot of major problems that I resented them for and never got over... They have had some ownership changes and over the past few months I have attempted to mend some fences there to try get things back on a professional level and so I have been invited to be back there to have DGA as a sponsor on the site, which I gladly accepted... I just dont want a shock if you see me posting there... I still dont agree with some things that are taught there but hopefully I will be able to change some things there.. I just dont want it to come as a shock if you see me post there as well... I am trying to expand the DGA brand as well as my type of teaching but Isarms is always the home... I just wanted to give everyone a heads up because I just had banners placed there and am able to start advertising etc. there...

I have mended fences with A LOT of people recently from Tony Huge and EA, to Seth Williams at Newroids and Now hopefully with evolutionary and others that there were conflicts with... I have gone through A LOT the past few years with rivalries, hateful remarks, immature behavior etc and there is no need for it to continue and basically thats shows me setting a terrible example to others and thats not who i am or what i am all about... I just want to be the best example i can be for everyone...

I think that's great. I always thought they had a lot of good information over there and like you said some not so good information. If you can make a positive impact and introduce a good product then I'm all for it. We have to move forward in the world not look backwards.

I think that's great. I always thought they had a lot of good information over there and like you said some not so good information. If you can make a positive impact over there and introduce a good product then I'm all for it. We have to move forward in the world not look backwards.[/QUOTE absolutely right brother, i appreciate the support, thank you for that... i just dont want any enemies towards us or myself anywhere and the fact they reached back out to me etc. with some new ownership and leadership, it said a lot... plus i helped build that place from the ground up...

Making amends is probably the most beneficial thing you can do for YOURSELF. It’s hard to always get along with others or see eye to eye but making peace is great. The hardest part is accepting our part in things and seeing where we were wrong.... past that it’s a huge weight off the shoulders!

Making amends is probably the most beneficial thing you can do for YOURSELF. It’s hard to always get along with others or see eye to eye but making peace is great. The hardest part is accepting our part in things and seeing where we were wrong.... past that it’s a huge weight off the shoulders!
perfectly said brother, i really appreciate that... it is a huge weight off my shoulders... this has been going on FOR YEARS so yes, its a huge weight off.. its not beneficial whatsoever to have enemies, problems with others etc... in anything in life, you want to eliminate that anytime its possible.. it just wasn't possible for me until now

I can't stress enough about how happy I am to see this. If there's anything that bothers me, it's holding grudges. I don't like having any enemies at all. Nobody wins in that scenario. I started there at EVO from the beginning just like you and put a,lot of time and effort into that place, so I'm all for mending that relationship with evo again.

I can't stress enough about how happy I am to see this. If there's anything that bothers me, it's holding grudges. I don't like having any enemies at all. Nobody wins in that scenario. I started there at EVO from the beginning just like you and put a,lot of time and effort into that place, so I'm all for mending that relationship with evo again.
absolutely brother.. you know that we both never thought that would happen... i mean, i had not been active there for three years... i had so many old messages, still had old banners, all kinds of shit and people were STILL messaging me just a month ago on there as if i had never even left there so its basically just a load off my shoulders because honestly, and you know this, i was pretty hurt over that whole situation, pretty deep so its just a big sigh of relief, especially any time fences are mended...

I'm already addicted to this forum you're killing me LOL I'm staying right here

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This is ALWAYS home bro!
I checked it out there's a lot of information for sure and I'm sure a lot of great guys. being new to a forum I just feel more comfortable her. And my wife's already complaining about how much I'm on this one so you know. Glad to see the expansion however or amends whatever the case is...

I checked it out there's a lot of information for sure and I'm sure a lot of great guys. being new to a forum I just feel more comfortable her. And my wife's already complaining about how much I'm on this one so you know. Glad to see the expansion however or amends whatever the case is...

Im just letting people know im going to be there so its not a surprise... definitely not telling anyone to leave here for there bro

Smart business move. I grew up in an Italian mob neighborhood and there were family rivals but when it came to business they had sit downs so everyone can benefit from. I believe it is the same concept. Obviously between forums there will be no one floating in the Hudson River lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart business move. I grew up in an Italian mob neighborhood and there were family rivals but when it came to business they had sit downs so everyone can benefit from. I believe it is the same concept. Obviously between forums there will be no one floating in the Hudson River lol

Lmfaooo. I really appreciate it bro... you know first hand how it is and animosity causes so much strain and mental fatigue so to clear it up is really important and i have really teried to be a better man and mend a lot of fences everywhere... i really appreciate your post

Lmfaooo. I really appreciate it bro... you know first hand how it is and animosity causes so much strain and mental fatigue so to clear it up is really important and i have really teried to be a better man and mend a lot of fences everywhere... i really appreciate your post

I think you are being a better man for mending with the past rivals and networking is key to growth good luck Dylan.

Top Bottom