napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ethyl Oleate

iHeartGear

Just a fair and friendly warning to everyone out there... STAY AWAY from ethyl oleate based steroids. (OE for short)

I just started running Test Prop 150mg/ml cut w/ OE... And boy do I regret it!!

For starters, I got incredibly ill from it. At first, I thought it was just test flu. But I did some further research on OE and later found out that people were having similar reactions from injecting this stuff.

It also leaves the injection site extremely sore. I shot into my glutes, and was barely able to sit down, stand up, or roll out of bed for a few days. My injection sites are very swollen and red; hot to the touch. Not infected though.

On the other hand, some people have used OE based steroids and have had no complications whatsoever... But take it from me, it is not worth the risk!!!
I just wasted a full cycles worth of test!!!

Hopefully I can save at least one person from buying this stuff that was thinking about purchasing.

It's one of those things where different carriers affect people differently

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ya eo is tricky some love it and some it makes them feel terrible

PHURIOUS

I don't ever react to EO...
The up side of EO is it reduces or eliminates PIP and makes the pin flow smooth

FYI.....All Pharmacom oils have EO... If I'm not mistaken some use 100% EO

It's never been a problem for me...actually makes the it easier to use in a slin pin

EO has been my favorite carrier oil. But a friend had a reaction very similar to yours. It's definitely person dependent

Just a fair and friendly warning to everyone out there... STAY AWAY from ethyl oleate based steroids. (OE for short)

I just started running Test Prop 150mg/ml cut w/ OE... And boy do I regret it!!

For starters, I got incredibly ill from it. At first, I thought it was just test flu. But I did some further research on OE and later found out that people were having similar reactions from injecting this stuff.

It also leaves the injection site extremely sore. I shot into my glutes, and was barely able to sit down, stand up, or roll out of bed for a few days. My injection sites are very swollen and red; hot to the touch. Not infected though.

On the other hand, some people have used OE based steroids and have had no complications whatsoever... But take it from me, it is not worth the risk!!!
I just wasted a full cycles worth of test!!!

Hopefully I can save at least one person from buying this stuff that was thinking about purchasing.

As I said when you originally posted about your pip, the eo is great for about 90% of the population. The few that react to it need to be cautious of their source.
In general eo is only needed when making aas that is higher in concentration than it would like to be. So I pointed out to you what to be aware of. But for safety sake I will say it again. TrenA or test prop over 150mg/ml--test cyp, test E, sus over 300mg/ml.----deca over 350 mg/ml----eq over 600mg/ml, trenE over 300mg/ ml.These concentrations can be made by a skilled brewer without eo but eo makes it easier for these high concentration to stay in solution. For those who can handle it ..it is like butter, with no pip, and thin, so injection is quick.

Also I am not saying to do this but I did. After I got the flu years ago and my dad told me it was eo I did not believe him. So I injected 1ml eo and had the flu for 3 days. Not listening to him I am 0 for 1000000 correct. Anyway this 1 ml injection was the last time I ever got flu from eo. My body now accepts the diluted versions that are in gear.
Remember eo is a solvent made from ethly oleate, which is the main fatty acid in all vegetable oils. It can make a not so great of a brewer look really good, so be carefull

I don't ever react to EO...
The up side of EO is it reduces or eliminates PIP and makes the pin flow smooth

FYI.....All Pharmacom oils have EO... If I'm not mistaken some use 100% EO

It's never been a problem for me...actually makes the it easier to use in a slin pin

They are taking a chance making 100% eo for the general population. The only time I have seen 100% is when they are producing stuff like injectable dbol. Also have seen it in those producing 500 cyp.

I like it myself now. Just had to make myself not allergic...lol

They are taking a chance making 100% eo for the general population. The only time I have seen 100% is when they are producing stuff like injectable dbol. Also have seen it in those producing 500 cyp.

I like it myself now. Just had to make myself not allergic...lol

mmm.....I might be talking out my ass about the 100%...I thought I had read it, but couldn't find the source

From Pharmacom website:

We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As carrier in all our vials is grape seed oil.

As I said when you originally posted about your pip, the eo is great for about 90% of the population. The few that react to it need to be cautious of their source.
In general eo is only needed when making aas that is higher in concentration than it would like to be. So I pointed out to you what to be aware of. But for safety sake I will say it again. TrenA or test prop over 150mg/ml--test cyp, test E, sus over 300mg/ml.----deca over 350 mg/ml----eq over 600mg/ml, trenE over 300mg/ ml.These concentrations can be made by a skilled brewer without eo but eo makes it easier for these high concentration to stay in solution. For those who can handle it ..it is like butter, with no pip, and thin, so injection is quick.

Also I am not saying to do this but I did. After I got the flu years ago and my dad told me it was eo I did not believe him. So I injected 1ml eo and had the flu for 3 days. Not listening to him I am 0 for 1000000 correct. Anyway this 1 ml injection was the last time I ever got flu from eo. My body now accepts the diluted versions that are in gear.
Remember eo is a solvent made from oleic acid which is the main fatty acid in all vegetable oils. It can make a not so great of a brewer look really good, so be carefull

Had to make a correction.Sorry bro. You had ethyl oleate in the last sentence instead of oleic acid. All is forgiven..lol.

Last edited:
mmm.....I might be talking out my ass about the 100%...I thought I had read it, but couldn't find the source

From Pharmacom website:

We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As carrier in all our vials is grape seed oil.

10% is common and all that is needed to make a smooth injection

From Pharmacom website:

Ya probly not 100%. Some ive seen do a 20-30% mix w their normal oil to thin it plus helps make higer concentrations hold. But not more than that

I get asked about EO all the time from dudes wanting to use Robo. HE DOES NOT USE EO! lol. He is just really good at what he does with CSO. I don't know much about the stuff to be honest. I know a lot of people avoid it like the plauge though. I think there has only been two brands of gear I used with EO in it and I did not do so well. NY has seen what it did to me. Wasnt fun. Fucking massive bruised up lump whenever I would inject. The potency of the gear was great but that shit tore me up on the PIP. Since moving away from any EO gear, I do fine.

I get asked about EO all the time from dudes wanting to use Robo. HE DOES NOT USE EO! lol. He is just really good at what he does with CSO. I don't know much about the stuff to be honest. I know a lot of people avoid it like the plauge though. I think there has only been two brands of gear I used with EO in it and I did not do so well. NY has seen what it did to me. Wasnt fun. Fucking massive bruised up lump whenever I would inject. The potency of the gear was great but that shit tore me up on the PIP. Since moving away from any EO gear, I do fine.

Ya i dont use eo either. Nasty stuff

My body does not get along with eo either. I never got sick but had extreme pip and had allergic reaction. Body would break out in hives tried Benadryl for awhile just couldn't handle it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My body does not get along with eo either. I never got sick but had extreme pip and had allergic reaction. Body would break out in hives tried Benadryl for awhile just couldn't handle it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are one of the 10% of the population that has problems that I wrote about.Be adamant with your source and ask about eo. That is what is great about being here.Your source is your bro and you can actually communicate with them

You are one of the 10% of the population that has problems that I wrote about.Be adamant with your source and ask about eo. That is what is great about being here.Your source is your bro and you can actually communicate with them

Agreed. After only being with this forum for about a week or so, I've talked to some really chill people who have ended up hooking me up with great sources when it was all said and done. Great community!

Top Bottom