domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: EQ and test advice

  1. #1

    EQ and test advice

    Can you run eq by it self or do you have to run it with test. If so what type of test and eq? Furthermore, can you give me advice on dosage?

  2. #2
    Post your stats
    Age/height/weight...M/F/body fat%
    Your training history!!!

  3. #3
    A male cannot run ANYTHING WITHOUT TESTOSTERONE well you can but you wont like what happens around the 5th week or so.
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

  4. #4
    Post your stats bro. You absolutely always need a test base. EQ only won't be fun, trust me..

  5. #5
    I am still hopeful that one day people will figure it out. Common sense continues to die though unfortunately...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JayC View Post
    Can you run eq by it self or do you have to run it with test. If so what type of test and eq? Furthermore, can you give me advice on dosage?
    You need test with every cycle bro. What is your goals, stats, and experience?


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  7. #7
    you CANNOT use other steroids without test... people will sometimes run oral only cycles, which are the stupidest thing you could do but rarely does anyone indicate even a question about using injectables without test.. you absolutely cannot run eq without test, there's nothing good that would come of that... please post your stats... age/height/weight/body fat?





  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you CANNOT use other steroids without test... people will sometimes run oral only cycles, which are the stupidest thing you could do but rarely does anyone indicate even a question about using injectables without test.. you absolutely cannot run eq without test, there's nothing good that would come of that... please post your stats... age/height/weight/body fat?
    I've seen guys who are advocates of injectable cycles without test (on other forums) and I must say, it is one of the most unintelligent decisions one can make. It just defies common sense... lol.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Testdude63 View Post
    I've seen guys who are advocates of injectable cycles without test (on other forums) and I must say, it is one of the most unintelligent decisions one can make. It just defies common sense... lol.
    Agreed. I've seen those types of people in the past. There is one that was a mod at evo that did some cycles like that with EQ only, Tren only, etc and I'm just like wtf......what a dumbass


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  10. #10
    Super Moderator EZ_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    There is no cookie cutter answer
    Posts
    5,134
    You CAN do anything, that doesn't mean you should. I'm in for stats.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html



    https://www.dganutrition.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •