napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance Stack

amahtez

I know this forum is filled with tons of bodybuilders but I am an endurance athlete and wanted some information on Performance Enhancing Drugs for endurance.
I was thinking of stacking these for a boost:

ITPP 40mg + SR9011 20mg + GW-51056 20mg + Equipoise 300mg weekly IM injections.

I was going to run this stack for about 16 weeks then hop on my pct:
Clomid 50mg & Nolvadex 20mg + Exemestane eod 12.5mg

My question to you guys is can i expect significant endurance results with this stack?
Also what does everyone think of GW-0742? is thag worth adding into this stack also?

stats:
height: 5'10
weight: 194lb
body fat percentage: 12-15%
cycle experience: Big stacks like Tren, anadrol, test e, YK11, i did these to build up type 2 muscle fibers but now i am only focused on endurance these days.

I know this forum is filled with tons of bodybuilders but I am an endurance athlete and wanted some information on Performance Enhancing Drugs for endurance.
I was thinking of stacking these for a boost:

ITPP 40mg + SR9011 20mg + GW-51056 20mg + Equipoise 300mg weekly IM injections.

I was going to run this stack for about 16 weeks then hop on my pct:
Clomid 50mg & Nolvadex 20mg + Exemestane eod 12.5mg

My question to you guys is can i expect significant endurance results with this stack?
Also what does everyone think of GW-0742? is thag worth adding into this stack also?

stats:
height: 5'10
weight: 194lb
body fat percentage: 12-15%
cycle experience: Big stacks like Tren, anadrol, test e, YK11, i did these to build up type 2 muscle fibers but now i am only focused on endurance these days.

How old are you? No 0742 has no studies etc. u have no clue what u are even using

what do you think about the endurance stack? do you have any experience on these PEDs?
and i wont bother researching into 0742 then.

Yes and i dont see the need to run eq whatsoever nor any steroid at 25 years old. U could easily use sarms, like gw and sr, which are nit only FAR more effective for your goals but far safer, especially at your age

Top Bottom