napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Egg yolks? Can I get a ruling on this please.

gear therapist

I can't seem to get a straight answer on this. How many eggs do you all consume on a bulk and cut cycle. I'm getting into raising chickens and will have a large supply of eggs.

Just try yourself and find out. I would say 2 yolks a day is all you need. The rest egg whites. I ate up to 6 yolks a day for a year and I still stayed lean and my cholesterol was acceptable but I was also eating oatmeal every day.

I got a flock of free range rhode island reds and hyline reds, man and can they lay. I know this is looked down on but i personally mix 3 eggs, a scoop of whey, and 2 scoops of my organic juice cleanse by purity products, and put it in my shaker cup and drink. I personally feel great after drinking this. So many health benefits getting eggs in this raw form. Again i know its looked down on because of salmonella but i read its very rare in free range chickens, its these commercial flocks that are caged up 24/7 i think that are more at risk.

(Enrique)

Thanks. I just here some guys say 12-6 whole a day. I try to keep it at 4 whole and egg whites in my home made shakes. Egg whites, oatmeal, natural peanut butter, banana and fat free milk. Love it.

I do the same. My shake keeps me full and feeling good till about 12 then i have my oatmeal mixed with organic peanut butter, organic honey, granola and almonds and just keep my work day going. And like cbbram my cholestrol is good.

(Enrique)

It depends on where your macros fall at the end of the day and keeping your total fats where you want them. I personally eat two whole eggs and one cup of egg whites every morning, regardless of my goal

i have 14 eggs per day but only 2 yolks... it all depends on what you are aiming for... i could not make it without eggs but you have to have a balance... 2-3 yolks per day is plenty but you can definitely add in plenty of egg white... here's an example... a large egg ranges from 60-70 calories dependent upon the brand... most are 70 but egglands best, what i eat, is only 60... the egg white portion has only 17 caloires and no fat... each whole egg contains 7 grams of protein while the white alone has 3.5 grams... so its all conducive to your goals... it takes two egg white to get the protein you have in one yolk however the calories in a yolk is 60-70 while two egg whites is only 34... with no fat either...

Most days for breakfast I'll have 2 whole and 4 whites. If I eat eggs for a snack throughout the day I usually stick to egg whites.

its just like anything else... too much of anything can be detrimental, no matter how good it is for you when used properly...

Top Bottom